Temporarily discontinued

Hey guys. It's me, the author. 

If you have been reading this for a while, I have some bad news. This story will be temporarily discontinued.

This story had no direction. I had not created a plot for this story and it honestly just seemed like fan service more than an actual story. I am able to criticize my own work, and it just doesn't feel like I wrote it.

I was trying to pull this one off like I did with 'Safe Place', but it hasn't worked.

I have three directions to go from here and I would like your input:

Number 1: Keep going with the current storyline and work a real plot into it

Number 2: Embrace the fan service and get you guys to help me come up story events that you would like to see

Number 3: Rewrite the story entirely. I do have a small idea that make work with the CH universe.

I know that I am by no means a professional writer, but I write because I enjoy it. I never thought I would stop enjoying writing like I did with 'Friends'. I appreciate all of your support.

If 'Friends' is the first book you have read in the 'Brotherhood' series, or you didn't know it was part of a series, I would encourage you to check out the other books currently in the series as written by me.

For those who have already read everything else, I am happy to say that when one thing ends, another must start. This Sunday, I will be releasing the first few chapters of my next big story in the series, 'Fatherhood'.

If you guys have any questions or ideas about any of the information stated above, let me know in the comments, I will be replying to anything you ask.

Thanks for reading this.