Come Back to Us

Shoto's POV

I saw my old man escorted Natsuo back to the car and drove away, I stay behind waiting for Yuki and Bakugou to return...

"it's been 15 minutes they've been taking a while" I mumbled

Suddenly my phone ringed as I saw a video chat called and it's from Yuki. I accepted the video chat...

"Sho.. to..."

My eyes widen as I heard Yuki's voice all weakened

I gasp

15 minutes earlier Yuki's POV

"BAKUGOU...!" I called out as I chase him "Bakugou slow down..!"

'why isn't he listening?' I thought

Soon after we got out of the alley we came out an empty street with no people, nothing but the building lights are off except for the street lights.

I look up seeing Bakugou standing catching his breath, I walk towards him patting his shoulder as Bakugou faced me seeing him a bit sadness in his eyes.

"did somethig happened?" I felt worried asking Bakugou

Bakugou became silent as he open his mouth "I... I just thought I saw him..." he said

"maybe its just a gist" I said "after all its so sudden we have to Hero work all of a sudden, right Bakugou?"

"don't think that I'm tired, Yagi!" Bakugou said

"teehehe" I giggle

As I what is from behind Bakugou, my instinct just went out from what I saw behind Bakugou was a knife who was about to stab him from behind. Without thinking I pull Bakugou's left hand with my right hand.

Bakugou's POV

I suddenly got pulled back by Yagi's hand backward, as I land hard on the street I look up seeing a sight that'll be came my worst scene. 

I gasp seeing blood trickling down on the street, I look up seeig Yuki stabbed on the liver side. I look seeing who stabbed her and it was...

"I..zu.. ku..."

"urgh..." Yagi throw blood on the street then Izuku pull the knife from Yagi. 

Yagi started to take a few step backwards as she lose balance, I sprint up caught her fall.

"Oi! Oi! Yagi wake up!" I tried waking her up

Yagi opened her eyes as she cough blood out "are you.. ok...?" she asked

"you idiot..." I said I lay her sitting on the side of the street 'I deserved that stab not you...'

I stood up straight facing Izuku "did you realized what you've done, Izuku!" I shouted

"he~ Yuki is very fragile. Just like the first time I met her" Izuku said with an evil grin

"this isn't you, Izuku" I said "you're the kind of person who wanted to be a hero no matter what!"

"shut it! Izuku is dead, I'm Deku now!" Izuku said "you deserve the pain I'll give you!"

"I'm not going to hurt you, but now that you hurt Yagi. I'll be the one who'll bring you back!" I fire up my explosions I glanced at Yagi 'you didn't deserve that stab, so don't you dare die you idiot.'

"ehe, Die Kacchan!"

I sprint up firing my explosions