The truth about One for All

Yuki's POV

For almost one week our internship ends here, well all I did is train and do some research for the past days after I was hospitalized. Well here I am already carrying all my stuff ready to go.

"Sorahiko, thank you for training me for the past week" I thanked him

"don't thank me, I wasn't around when the big stuff happened" Sorahiko said

I look down on myself "sorry, that I never found my answers yet. I still don't know how can I find my full potential" I said

"don't push it kid, you saved your friends against the hero-killer even though you're already worned out and injured" he said "just remember if you want to find your hidden potential you can't find it here" he pointed his head then point at his chest "but within your heart, that's what makes a true hero."

I smiled hearing those "thanks, I'll put those in mind" I said

"now see you around-"

"wait!" I said

He turn around then face me

"I never got to know, what is One for All's history" I said

"oh, it might be better for Toshi- I mean All Might can answer your question he can explain it better than me" he said "I only trained the No. 1 hero, now I already trained you in the young age. Now look at you, you're already close of being one."

"okay, then I'll just ask him" I said

"that's it kid keep working hard" he said

I bow then raise my head "thank you Sir" I thanked him then I walk away.

Gran Torino POV

I watch her walk down the pat 'so she's the future, she may be reckless at a times but she still acts like Shimura. The man chosen by my friend the man who inherited One for All became the very best' I thought. I got put up an act to test her.

"hey Kid!" I called

Then she turn her head on me.

"who are you?" I ask

"seriously?!" she face palm then sighed "I'm Yuki Yagi."

"that's not right" I said

She crimge then she sighed she put up a smile on her face "I'm Yuki"

I smiled then turn around then wave back. 'let's you and me watch her together Toshinori, until the day you passed on to history. Until the day the new hero Justice will be celebrated around the world as the new symbol of peace.'

Class 1-A POV

"ahahaha, holy crap! what the heck Bakugou!" Kirishima and Sero's voice at the same time they burst to laughters

Bakugou came and his hair change "stop laughing, my hair has gotten use to it, so I can't get it back in the right way" he's furious and shaking "do you not here me, I'll kill you both!"

"ahahaha, I like to see you try pretty boy" Sero joke