My Villain Academia

Izuku's POV

It's been long the last time I fought with this knife, this knife was given to me by my master. I always use it to kill heroes and police... but the only person who I can't kill is...

Yuki Yagi... also known as the courage-hero : Yuki... she was my friend, she never stopped being my friend... she treated me as a person so very kindly... like a gentle sun who shines brightly...

But now we're enemies...

Since I'm a villain and she's a hero... my duty is to kill heroes to survive. My master's told me to use this knife in my own will, but I use it to protect Shigaraki senpai.

However, the last words my master told me is to serve the League of Villains very well. So I didn't left Shigaraki senpai's side, it's been months since Kurogiri was captured by the heroes.

Kurogiri told us that he's seeking a strong kind power to aid us... but he's gone now... he must be imprisoned in Tartarus now.

This time I'll use my knife and this cursed power to survive once more...

In a abandoned shack somewhere...

"how long are we gonna live like this?" Spinner ask

"until it's all over" Shigaraki Senpai answered while sitting on the couch.

"if we had worked with the Shie Hassaikai, we'd be eating sushi right now" Compress said

"you must be joking" Shigaraki senpai said

"hahaha, it's just... to think the group that put the whole country into disarray is now in this state..." Compress pointed "I can't bear to face all those people who look up to us..."

"if only Deku could have finished Justice in the first place!"

I groan "just like I told you, I let my guard down!" I lied "and this power I got is something hard to control."

Then the door slid open showing Dabi coming inside.

"what the hell, everyone's here?" Dabi said "am I he only one earnest tryin' to recruit new members?"

"aren't you just goin' around burning everyone to crisp?" Twice pointed "have you ever brought back a single member?"

"everyone is garbage" Dabi answered "the streets are filled with trash, just living their lives without any kind of goals or ambitions."

"and ever since the pro-hero, Justice hit the streets it's been hard finding someone..." then Dabi turn to me.

I became serious now that he's pointing and glaring at me, since I couldn't finish Yuki off back then

"maybe your taste of people just sucks?" Toga said "and plus I love and hate Justice!"

"you all people can shut up" Dabi said

So this is the new everyday life of he League of Villains. More like what Stain said, it's starting crumble...

Then I turn to Shigaraki senpai.

But I believe senpai can do better once he learn. Just like master said...

Flashback

"Izuku" Master called

"yes, Master?" I respond

"soon you'll be serving my sucessor" Master said "Tomura Shigaraki..."

Tomura Shigaraki?

"he has traumatic past, that made him forget his family" Master said "those hands on his body, were his family..."

"mother... father... grandparents... and his elder sister..."