Knowing my new found power

Yuki's POV

After our training exercise class 1-A won the battle between two hero courses. Then I can see the others are looking at me with a strange look...

"uh... Yuki. What the hell was that?" Uncle Aizawa ask

Then my classmates and class 1-B starts talking about my new unlocked quirk

"an ebony of mass brought forth from within..."

"it kind of went wild but, you got a name for it?"

"was it a new move derived from your quirk?"

"how does it work?"

I can't tell them about One for All, but it's not something I should lie about. I need to say what I can to a certain extent...

"well I..." I pause then breath out "I'm not actually sure myself" I answer then I look at my hands "my power overflowed, and I wasn't able to suppress it."

"it felt like all that I had believed in up until now was stripped away. I myself was scared" then I face them "but when Ochaco and Shinso helped stop me, I realized that it wasn't that"

"if Shinso wasn't there to use his brainwashing to stop my thoughts I'm not sure what would have happened."

"Shinso asked me if it was a bluff but... I legitimately didn't know what was going on... so thank you! To the both of you!"I thanked them.

"that's right! The way Shinso took on Yuki's rampage! And Uraraka quick reactions! Both we're amazing!" Midnight said "to use one's own body in order to calm one's friend down! Yes! That's right! That's what I love to see! Mmmm!"

Then I turn to Ochaco "thanks Ochaco" I said

"no prob, I'll help you even things went on a rampage" Ochaco said

"you've grown a lot, Uraraka" Uncle Aizawa said

Then I turn to Shinso "thanks you, Shinso."

"... I didn't actually do it because of you, Yagi" Shinso said "I was just following Uraraka's instructions or rather..."

"I saw Yanagi and the others were being also attacked by that black thing, and knew that our chances of winning would be slim if that thing wasn't stopped."

"I stopped it because, I wanted to fight you and win."

"it all happened by chance. I was only thinking of myself."

I look up I saw Uncle Aizawa approached Shinso suddenly, he just choked Shinso with his own scarf...

"VIOLENCE!! PTA! PTA!" Kaminari screamed

"Uncle Aizawa that very violent" I said

"no one was expecting you to go that far" Uncle Aizawa said to Shinso "everyone here has been training hard every day to be a hero that can save someone."

"anyone who can get there instantly would be an All Might-level genius, just like Yuki."

"you won't be able to save anyone if you're only thinking of others."

"you can't help others if you don't have the power to help yourself."

"with that in mind, your actions were more than enough to pass."

Uncle seems like a different person now?

I smiled "Shinso" I called "when you led me into a one-on-one, you were trying to fight me with you own speciality, right?!" I said "you were so quick to stop my movements with the pipes plus the way you used the cloth was so almost identical to Uncle Aizawa's!!"