Born from Discourage

Shoto's POV

It's been days, the panic still hasn't stopped. Everyone is turning against the heroes, they're now protecting themselves from villains and despise heroes. A lot of heroes died that day and some quit, yet here in UA the students parents are evacuating here away from danger.

I was at UA seeing Mom, Natsu and Fuyumi moving outside the window as I saw them wave at me as I wave back, I then look down remembering Yuki still unconscious and-

"Todoroki!"

Suddenly Kaminari voice called out while knocking the door, I stood up opening the door "Kaminari, what happenned?" I asked.

"what happened?! It's Yagi! She's finally awake" Kaminari said excitedly.

As soon as I heard the news I quickly rush to the hospital where Yuki is at, as the got ahead the others are gonna catch up at any minute. As soon as I got out of the elevator I ran towards the direction of the room, as I got there I saw Best Jeanist and Hawks came out of Yuki's hospital room.

"oh, Shoto! Suprise you got here so fast" Hawks said 

"how is she?" I questioned

"relax Shoto she's fine no wounds and no memory problems" Hawks answered 

"we just asked her some questions regarding Shigaraki" Best Jeanist said "now Hawks we're leaving, we still have more things to do."

Best Jeanist head out first as Hawks pat my shoulder then towards my ear "it's best to give her some space..." he said then walks out as he wave with a smiling look then became serious as he left.

I shake that feeling on what I saw as I out my hand on the door as I slide it open seeing Yuki sitting on her hospital bed the sunlight is shining at her appearance, her hair is down and she looks worried and sad.

I approached her "Yuki" I called

Yuki then looked at me with surprised look "Shoto..." she called as she became relieved "I'm glad you're alright.."

I then sat down beside her as I hugged her tight "you're so reckless" I said as I felt worried around her 

"ufu" Yuki smiled "sorry, I had no choice but to stop him..." she then look down "Hawks and Best Jeanist filled me up on what happened after I blacked out."

She then started to grip the sheet of her blanket as tears fell down from her cheeks. I tried to approach her, but...

"Shoto... I wanted to tell you something" Yuki said turning her face towards me "it's just you-"

All fo the sudden the door slide widely open "She's awake everyone!" Kirishima shouted with excitement

"don't be so loud, Kirishima! Also she's still might be recovering" Iida said

"come on you guys, don't you see Todoroki and Yuki are having a moment" Uraraka pointed

Yuki and I turn red as we both turn our face away...

"ehehe, right" Kirishima scratch the back of his head as he bow "sorry, we'll give you two some space" he said

"well, see you two later" Yaoyorozu said as she wave then slide the door close.

Everything went back to silence as I stared back to Yuki seeing her giggle covering her laughter "fufufu, somethings never change even on times like this" she said

I smiled brushing off the feeling as I remember "Yuki, what were you gonna say?" I asked

"oh..." Yuki remembered as notice her trembling while griping the blanket "I'll tell you soon... I just need some time.."