The Vigilante

Shoto's POV

I walk back to my room still feeling depressed about Yuki's letter...

I slump back on the bed as I heard something fluttering then felt it landed on my head. I stood up seeing a letter...

This letter it's from Yuki. I open it up reading it...

"Dear Shoto

If you're reading this I bet you're mad and crying right now, the letter I wrote that sent to Iida to announce it to the whole class everything there is true. I lost my family back when I was just a 1 year old baby I was raised in an orphanage that's when Sir Nighteye found me, soon All Might found me"

I felt tears as I cover my whimpers

"I was adopted 1 year before I met you, but don't get me wrong everything we had was real. I hid the truth from you because I didn't want you to get involve on the duty entrusted me."

Duty... Yuki... you've been smiling on the outside... but in the inside... you've been crying...

"what made me kept going was you, All Might, the teachers and everyone..."

I felt my tears cascading down on my lap

"the duty entrusted to me is very heavy, the truth of my name Yuki Shimura."

"that day you were listening at me and Shigaraki's conversation, it's true that he's my brother. I denied long ago but I know somewhere he's still the same crying for help."

"as you can see I left my Hero License behind, I'm no longer a Hero. But it doesn't mean I'll stop fighting. You may not recognize me soon because I can tell I won't be the same anymore, one thing that won't change that is that..."

"I love you Shoto"

I felt my heart is saddening my tears are flooding out as I cried out.

"may we see each other again once it's all over"

"Love Yuki ♡"

I crumpled the letter by hands as I couldn't control my emotions "Yuki..."

The same time Yuki's POV

"it's been a while..."

"Muscular"

I shot up a glare carrying Yo Shindo who is badly injured. My Danger Sense are going haywire because of him, I guess he's still dangerous and need to be dealt immediatley.

"that voice.. could it be...?!" Muscular got excite.

Yo Shindo, last time I saw him was at the Hero License Exam he was pretty strong. But right now he needs medical attention...

"how could I forget about you?! You're that kid!" Muscular said "Yagi... also known as Yuki a Hero... I missed you so much... I was getting bored with these small fries...!"

I kept my silence

"oh... such different eyes you have..."

"I'll have my grand revenge here then after that I'll go on with my rampage!"

"enough monologuing..." I spoke up with a serious tone.

"HAHA..! Such feisty words!" Muscular then put on an prosthetic eye towards his socket "with that stunt you pulled earlier, how could I ever go back now?!"

I shot blackwhip immobilizing him as I pull him hard everything went slow "if you won't go back, I will" I glared as my eyes follow his gaze "you'll pay for your crimes" as I threw him away, I jump down letting put smokescreen for cloak as I saw one of Yo Shindo's female classmate.