Special Chapter : Reversal Arc

???

I kept chasing and chasing till I corner her at end of hideout here in Hokkaido city at the capital in the north Sapporo, hidden inside the city abandoned powerplant that is now the Liberation's hideout "you have knowhere to go Renegade!" I yelled.

She just stood there as she chuckle slowly then put her palm on her face cackling her voice muffle from her cyber mask "HAHAHAHA...! Knowhere?!" she repeated as her black hoodie started to billow.

All of a sudden a weird machine started to make whirring sounds and a light flickers on the center as its sparks largens.

Running footsteps follow behind me "Sazanka Senpai!" I turn to see Deku and his classmates has followed seeing the scene.

"Senpai whats happening?!" Deku questioned seeing the sparks.

"Grr come on you idiots we need to stop her!" Bakugou yelled as he charge head on "argh... DIE!!" as his explosions are fast but then everything went slow suddenly Renegade just raise her hand then use her air blast, blasting away Bakugou towards the wall.

"Kacchan!" Deku rush towards him.

"what the?!" Jirou mumble as she blast her sound.

The villainess Renegade turn to us her tight black shorts turning heels towards us, her eyes glared at us but its like smiling at us in such evil intention as her hood was blown back as she just with one blink she blasted her radio waves as Jirou got blasted back same as the rest of us. She reach behind the back of her mask as she took it off her smile grinned.

I felt my heart dropped "it can't be..." seeing her face again, but I must not waver but I can't help but... 

"why...?"

I mumble her name in silence "******?!"

The villainess just grinned a shadow on her face grinning ear to ear while running her right palm across her face "why...?" she repeated "fufu..." she giggle very scary "Heroes did this to me..." she answer "the disgusting truth did this to me...!!" she then turn towards the whirring machine "and now.."

"I shall fulfill All for One's legacy!"

I step up wave my hand out "stop this! This isn't you! You're not like this!" I shouted.

"oh, Father was right... and he was always right..." Renegade said with such serious tone and determination "but I've learn the truth of Heroes dark and corrupted society. If it wasn't for All for One, I wouldn't be alive today! And now... my purpose, is to purged... this corrupted hero society!"

"I shall destroy it! Just like how I killed their symbol of hope!"

"All Might killed All for One..." she monologue "before All for One died he pass me his legacy and his quirk..." she then raise her hands as it tranform into spikes and some sparks onto it, her eyes glared at the wall then fire her air blast.

"Ugh..." it was Froppy she got hit by her.

"stop this!" I yelled.

"fufu, stop me if you can Hero" she glared out with a creepy smile as she put her mask back on. That smile that gave me fear, chills and guilt...

"ciao ciao heroes..." she turn her heels as she walk towards the machine as she step up.

I ran up to chase her "No, don't go!" I screamed I reach out my hand "Wait.. I will.. no matter what...!"

I was almost close to grab her but then she got away towards the machine, but as soon as I close I was slip and fell towards the machine.

"SENPAI...!!" I saw Deku tried to reach out, but it was too late as I fell into the machine.