A Different World

Tenko's POV

"Tenko-nii! Tenko-nii!" I heard Yuki's voice.

I look down seeing her cute adorable 7 year old eyes "ehehe, hey what you have there Yuki?" I saw her hiding something behind her back.

"teeheehee~" Yuki then show me some strange gloves "its for you, Tenko-nii!"

I took the gloves and slowly wear them, I can see three of my fingers covered by the glove while two of my fingers are shown.

"Tenko-nii, try holding this!" Yuki held out a stick.

I took it "ok, what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"hold it with all your fingers" Yuki said.

"eh? Yuki you know if I grab something with all my fingers they'll turn to dust" I said.

"just try it!" Yuki demanded gripping her hands while pouting.

I sigh "alright" I said then grab it whole with all my fingers touched, I got surprised the stick didn't turn to ash "it didn't..."

"Yay! It worked!" Yuki ran around excitedly.

"ehehe" I kneel down kiss my little sister's forehead "thanks Yuki" I then hugged her.

"I'll always love and care for you, Tenko-nii!" Yuki said hugging back.

"fufu" I smiled.

"tho I'm already dead."

My eyes widen as soon as I realize my surroundings changed, I saw the sky is blood red, people screaming and many villains are on a rampage.

I look up seeing Yuki around 13 years old and her eyes and body are bleeding, she reached out grinning ear to ear "they killed me brother... you let me die..."

I felt my heart dropped "No! I didn't!" I shouted falling down "Yuki!"

The villains... Renegade... the mask... All for One...

Yuki then grabbed me by the shoulder "you'll suffer the same way I die...! Your dreams took you away from me...! Now I will take away those who encourage you..." she grinned.

Those shadows and silhouttes. All Might defeated All for One then turn into blood as All Might has fallen and killed by Renegade... Endeavor immobilize... Shoto Todoroki's quirk stolen and suffered trauma... and the red sky that people are panicking as hero society has fallen.

I turn around seeing Renegade "you heroes did this to me..." she said taking off her mask "now I shall purge this world...!"

This can't be... please this can't be...!

Yuki's POV
Here at the temporary camp.
"Yuki I'm so sorry!" Izuku kept apologizing "I didn't mean it!" He cried.

I gave him headpats "there there.. I know. I forgive you" I said then glance at the unconscious Tenko "but still this Shigaraki looks a lot different" I mention.

"Yeah, come to think of it.." Izuku check all difference between black and white "Shigaraki has white hair, what we're seeing right now is black."

"I can see that, and that's not the only thing" I pointed out the difference "he's clean looking and dressed different."

"This is so confusing, just how did you find him?" Izuku asked.

"I found him by the shocks when it exploded and he charge at me then you knock him unconscious" I explain remembering every scene that happened.

"Hmrgh..."

Izuku and I suddenly heard a groan we turn to see our strange guest is waking up. I pull hood up and Izuku pull his hood and put up his mask.