Entrance Exam

Yuki's POV

A few months has passed, I saw the news that Dad got heavily injured, so I rush to the hospital then I saw he's being confined. Then I saw Uncle Mirai is there waiting then I sat there with him.

"how is he?" I ask.

"not good, his respiratory system is heavily damaged" he said.

When I heard him said those I became worried, hours later the doctor said the surgery is finished he just need some time to rest. An hour later we heard the crowd is cheering for Dad outside I can see how Dad fought so hard for the protection of these people.

"what are you doing you should rest for a while" I heard Uncle Mirai's voice yelled.

I turn my head behind then I saw Dad is walking. "Dad what are you doing your wounds are not healed yet" I said while I tried to stop him as I tried using Restore to heal his wounds.

"I am sorry Miss Yuki" the doctor said "even if you try repairing his body, your quirk cannot repair what cannot be replaced."

I was shock hearing that that even if I heal my Dad now he will still live the disability for the rest of his life. My power and ability cannot repair what the damage has been done.

"Yuki, Mirai I have to get out there to know that I-" he groans.

"stop it your pushing yourself to hard" Uncle Mirai said

But Dad kept moving forward because he doesn't want any of the people worried that he must show them that the symbol of peace is still standing.

Eventually a week later I heard Uncle Mirai and Dad have their own separate ways, I felt worried and sad. When I heard the doctor said that Dad sustained a heavy injury that destroyed most of his respiratory system then I heard it will affect his body along with his time as All Might. I became worried I saw him sitting on the Sofa so I sat beside him.

I bring up the courage to say this "Dad, I want to succeed your title" I pause then I saw him turn to me "if, if you're injury affected your job as All Might I want to succeed your title and I shall continue your title as symbol of peace. I want to live up with your pride so I will bring peace and justice also the smiles of the people, so they can believe hope has arrive. Just like you always do" I pause then I shot up "I don't want your title as symbol of peace, the worlds greatest hero will fade right in front of me and people you protected lose hope, so I will continue to live up with your pride on my shoulders."

But it felt silent eventually I felt a hug I saw him on top of my head.

"oh Yuki, you are my pride and joy even though we're not blood related you're still the daughter that became my pride" he said "I fear you will hold a burden that will drove you on a dark path."

I felt crying after he said those so I hug him back "Dad, I swore I shall inherit your title as symbol of peace" I said my promise.

He laughs then he took one peace of his hair "you do know how One for All works right" he said

I nod then took the hair feeling disgust but have to live with this weirdest inheriting way "of course" then I look up to him "Dad, I shall inherit your title no matter what, and I shall need your strength and guidance" I humbly said as I swallow the hair without hesitation still felt like choking.

For years I've trained and study so I can get enough knowledge and will to be the next symbol of peace, I swore to my Dad that I shall inherit his title as the next All Might but I can see Dad's body is changing and becoming more worst and start spitting blood, ever since that day I inherit his One for All my One for All became even stronger, so I trained to handle it thanks to Uncle Aizawa gave me access to train with him, sometimes I trained with Gran Torino but I always call him Sorahiko he trained me to be faster and accurate for almost a year I've learned how to control One for All with my own hands. There even some time that me and Dad secretly cleaned Dagoba beach.