Liberation

Renegade's POV

I press my communicator "Overhaul, you know what to do" I said.

The communicator static "we'll be ready" he ended.

I turn around "Master, even if you fall I will keep my goals and your name will live on" I vow.

"I know you would do well my student" Master said "Now go, they'll be here soon. Go."

Present time. That time Master was losing to All Might and I knew it was my turn, I found Midoriya at the rubble I kneel down grab his face as everything around me swirl in energy and sparks Midoriya woke up screaming, I grin as I continue further using All for One. I close my eyes as a felt presence inside One for All, I'm inside their domain.

I grinned looking at the eight presence "so this the domain of One for All, and all of you must be the predecessors of One for All" I said.

"you" the woman gasped her eyes widen seeing me "your..."

"your Kotarou's daugther" she said.

I tilt my head as I remember now "Nice to meet you, Grandmother" I said grinning "you all do know why I'm here, and I know all of you would do anything to stop me."

"your father loves you same as your brother, you don't have to do this" Grandma said with concern in her eyes "Yuki, please..."

I ignore her words "its quite too late for that, because I will reign and reform this world for the better" I glared, I felt my aura rising taking over them as it surround all of them Grandma in sadden "I know you'll meet someone..."

"someone who can finally wake you up in this nightmare... someone who will support you... and someone who will protect you, Yuki..."

As they all covered in black smoke Grandma's eyes cascaded as a tear fell down from her cheek. I shot my eyes open as I felt the power of One for All rushing and surging around me

"All Might did it!" Someone shouted as people cheered.

I turn to see All Might has defeated All for One, I grinned turning their victory to despair...

*STAB*

Everyone's eyes went wide in fear and horror, blood spilled a metal spear pierced through All Might's chest. Its like I can hear everyones scream in horror seeing All Might has fallen.

"fufu~ that was easy"

I show up walking dragging Midoriya with me. A hero showed up "Stop right there!" the hero charge up but as soons he got close, I raise my hand and blasted Midoriya away.

"you think defeating the source doesn't mean it doesn't stop the virus."

"fufu~" I then snap mh fingers, hacking every screen in the country to the archives and proof I found to destroy hero society turning everyones hope into fear and disgust.

"what you all seeing are evidence of your so called heroes" I grin showing them the Tartarus class archives "are they really real heroes? Or are they just murderers who wanted fame?"

"these evidence you're seeing are Tartarus class archives, or top secret."

"isn't that right, Lady Nagant? Come on tell them!" I called asked.

Soon a short hair woman show up, it was Lady Nagant. She used to be a hero then was called a villain after refusingnorders to assassinate people who knows the darken hero society. "all of it are true" Lady Nagant answer "I was forced to silence those who know the truth of hero society! They made me kill innocent people who knew its secrets! I used to be a Hero, but society made me the villain I am now!"