Birthday Special

Shoto's POV.

“Happy Birthday Shoto!”

Yuki bow down handing me a rectangular red square boxs, I can notice she is blushing trying to give it to me.

I accepted her gift “thank you Yuki, for remembering” I smiled “you didn't have to worry to give me a gift” I said.

“you are special to me, and I won't forget your birthday” Yuki proudly said.

I chuckled remembering those times. But what about now?

Present Time. Height Alliance.

“any sign of her?” Uraraka questioned Yaoyorozu but she just slowly shake her head “I'm afraid she's gone vigilant.”

Those times you were smiling and happy despite the duty you are carrying, but now all those duties are now crashing down and you are fixing it on your own.

“if she is that vigilant then there is a low chance we can find her at this rate” Tokoyami said.

I took out my birthday gift Yuki gave me months ago, it was a collage of pictures of me and her sice we were kids to us now. I grip it ‘Yuki... I love you...’

Yuki's POV
I glance down using binoculars outside UA entrace, it was Hatsume who gave me this in case it became useful and it did. I felt a tear trickle down for a sight of Shoto holding the gift I gave him.

“Yo Yuki!” Hawks called behind me “we can't stay here much longer, someone might see you” he warned.

I smiled putting down the binoculars then wipe the tear of my cheek then pull my hood up “right!” I face him.

Hawks let out a long sigh “you know we didn't force you into this” he pointed “you can still go back.”

“nobody is safe as long as All for One and my brother is on the loose” I said walking towards him “this is my duty, and I will perform my duty no matter what gets in my way.”

Another World. Shoto's POV.

The door slide open on my room then peak out Fuyumi with a worried look “Shoto there's another mysterious gift for you” Fuyumi said.

“just leave it by the door” I said while sitting by the porch feeling the wind brushing my hair.

“seriously? Who are sending these?” Fuyumi became curious “Toya always send gifts even we don't know where he is now. But these mysterious sender is pretty creepy. No address or name...”

I just felt silent for the moment hearing those from Fuyumi but let out a sigh “no. It must be someone from my class” I said.

Fuyumi just smiled “I've never seen that smile ever since Yuki pass away” she said “you and her were perfect for each other.”

I look uo to the sky that is clear blue “yeah...” I mumble.

Fuyumi approach then put the boxs beside me “anyways, I'll be leaving it here” she stood up then head towards the door “Happy Birthday Shoto” the door slide close.

I let a sigh I look to my side seeing the boxs then let out a chuckle “Yuki...” I called her name “I know you're the sender” I smiled.

I remember those times Yuki give me gifts and taking me to places, those days I wanted her for this day. I don't care if she give me gifts, I just want her back.

I sigh took the boxs and open it and inside was a half vanilla and half velvet color cake saying “Happy Birthday” whats initial on and the candle is lighted the boxs is built to automatically light the candle and preserve the cake, and there is a note inside.