Class 1-A vs Class 1-B

Yuki's POV

Then next day I went to the teacher's lounge to talk with Dad.

"so you saw one...!" Dad said "a memory from the first generation...!"

"yes... even memories of All for One" I said ""the traces of One for All" when you were young, you saw them too. Didn't you, Dad?"

"yeah" Dad answered "after that my master, your grandmother... taught me about the existence of the trace from the previous generations. I know what you're talking about, because I saw it too."

"I watched up until the point he received it..." I told him "and after that, the first predecessor talked to me."

"he said that he wanted to show me more" I said "but he couldn't... then he said I'm ready... then he said I need to discover One for All's power."

"years ago you told me that One for All doesn't have a will of its own, but..." I pause "I don't think it's true..."

"..."

"..."

"I never had experienced it myself" Dad said "that too, was taught to me by your grandmother."

"as far as I know, it's a phenomenon that only you have awakened. However..."

Then Dad pause

"..."

"..."

"Dad?"

Then Dad spits blood again "AH!!"

"you said that you woke up when theres was an explosion right?!" Dad pointed

"I almost lose control..." I said "good thing I woke up, before it gotten worst"

'the truth is, I didn't told Dad about Shoto and I slept together that night' I thought

"that's good" Dad relief "all I can tell from what I understand of the situation... is that something that even I don't understand took place."

"was his story about the point of singularity referring to that quirk's point of singularity" Dad said "were you the cause of the situation, or was some outside factor to blame?"

"did anything else happen?" Dad ask

"well... after that... there were two people that I couldn't see... you were pretty blurry too" I answer "I wonder if it's because you're still relatively new in comparison to the others...?"

Then Dad pat my shoulder "I really don't understand it that well... sorry. But I can say that power is definitely on your side."

"from now om, let's search for answers together."

I smiled "then I'll do my best, Dad!" I said

"..."

"you have training this afternoon! We should probably head out" Dad said "I want to watch your actions"

"sure, Dad!"

Then we left the teachers lounge as we chat along the way. Suddenly we saw Unlce Aizawa on the way.

"oh hey, Uncle" I wave then I saw "Shinso?!"

Then I ran to him "it's good to see you again."

"how are these days?" I ask "are you getting good?"

Then Shinso scratch his nape "yeah, I guess so" he answered

"Yuki, hurry up and get suited up" Uncle Aizawa glares "we have a busy day today."