Realization

Renegade's POV

I tighten my lip as I look down "since when?" I asked "since when did you suspect it was me?" I questioned.

"ever since Shoto has been having nightmares about you" Toya answered "about that day you stole his quirk."

I look down as I felt Toya pulled my hood "why Yuki?" he asked.

I sigh "that day you people presume I was dead, the heroes who said they said save the day... they were the ones who set that villain and since I witness their plan I was a thorn so they tried to eliminate me" I answer.

"so tell me, Toya..."

"who are the real villains or heroes? Who are the real victim of this world?" I questioned "the heroes I met tried to murder me, the villain who your so called hero of peace murdered the one who saved my life."

"I may have reform society, yet you heroes still fight against me. I did promise those who surrender their lives will be normal and ensure their safety."

"I defied you and as well your brother" Toya mentioned.

"I will never hurt you or Tenko-nii" I answer "I just want you all to stop and make this world a better place, where no one has to suffer on hero society."

"I never touched your families even tho you all still go against me."

"While you take the fall and everyone call you a monster?" Toya just smiled just like in the past "Yuki, I know deep inside you want to be free from everything that has been shackle you for so long. You are drowning in despair and anger." he said "if your brother were to know you're alive, he wouldn't stop until you wake up."

I look down on myself 'am I really that trap?' I questioned myself in my thoughts 'are those feelings of mine really that pitiful? All those times I see it so dark and lonely' I tighten my grip "I... GUH-!" all of sudden my migraines have triggered again.

"Yuki, whats happening?!" Toya worried.

No one will save you.

Don't trust them.

They are all liars.

I heard those voices again as I use Restore to calm my head as a catch my breath from the pain "I've been having migraines ever since I took over this society" I said as I turn to Toya "wait Toya" I called.

"hm?"

I breath out "why didn't you kill me?" I questioned "you had the chance. You could have finish everything then you are the hero who saved humanity from a tyrant, why?" I asked.

Toya grinned "because I know its still you, how can I tell?" he chuckled "if you really were a villain, you could left me to die, so that's why I know Yuki Shimura is still in there."

I grip my chest 'am I still her?'

*WHIR!! WHIR!!*

I stood up from my seat hearing the alarms blaring, I press my communicator "Chisaki! Whats going on?!" I questioned.

The communicator static "The barriers have been destroyed! Heroes are coming this way!" Chisaki shouted, I grit my teeth in anger "dammit! I'll take care of th-" All of a sudden I fell on my knees feeling a bit dizzy "Renegade, your vitals are weakened you use too much of your Restore to heal that hero" Chisaki reported.

I cane myself up pressing the communicator "I'm fine... I can still fight..." I answer him. I felt arms helping me stand I look up to see Toya is helping me "Go" he said "you must escape."

"wait, you're letting me?! Toya!" I said being shocked.

Toya just smiled "Yuki, he'll save you soon" he said "now go!"