Preparations and the Awakening

??? POV

I look down on the chaotic streets, knowing the dangers of this very era.

"are you sure about this?" someone's voice ask

"I am sure, there's no turning back now" I said with a serious tone with sadness on my eyes "you're my partner on this mission, I trusted you now."

"just remember..."

"you're not a villain anymore..."

"and I'm not a hero"

I said "we're both fighting to save everyone" 

"society has fallen, now it's time for us to bring back our future..."

I remember it very clearly...

It was March... the very day that heroes have fallen.

And many have died...

At exactly March at that time Yuki's POV

It's the month of March, it sure took all of us in our internship. All of us has been training hard, for the past months. 

Also... 

I've receive intel from Tsukauchi about the plans of the next move of the League of Villains, so far they're now called the Paranormal Liberation Front.

At that time all heroes, sidekicks and those on internship will be joining. All be split in action, others will be doing the evacuations, ambush the villains who traies to escape, raiding the villain's hide outs and the hospital.

"hey you guys" I called "so we're all going in the same direction, huh?" I said with a smile pretending I didn't know the destinations is.

"you too Yagi?" Kaminari asled

"yup, seems like we're all be going in the same trip far away" I said

"where were you this morning Yagi?" Iida asked "we're gonna leave soon, and you shouldn't be late before the busses leave!" he scolded

I put my hand behind my head "ehehe.. just visitng a place before I leave" I excuse

Present day

Now that we're all here, all of it is on preparation.

 "Creati!" I called

Yaomomo turn back to face me "what is it Yuki?" she asked

"I just wanna say, "I wish you all safe"" I said with thumbs up 

Yaomomo smile "let's all come safe" she said as we part ways.

As I walk back I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn to see...

"Midnight" I was surpirse to see her

"Yuki, you've done so well to get this far" Midnight said with a calm smile "I'm so proud that I was there to raise you to be a Hero and Girl."

I smile as I hug her tight "I'm happy that you were always there for me" I said 

"Oi Yuki! You idot we're leaving!" Bakugou called

Midnigt smiled "I guess you gotta go" she said as she carress my left cheek "you've grown so well."

I smiled "teehee, I'll see you soon Midnight!" I said as I walk away

I went back to the Evacuation group, as I can see some of class 1-B students, Nejire-san, Burnin and some of us in class 1-A. 

"the Heroes are at the foot of the mountain" Burnin pointed "we're evacuating the residents from the rear!"