Continue on

Yuki's POV

The following morning, I heard the news talking all about me when I defeated Chisaki yesterday, and the League of Villains stole an important piece of evidence during Chisaki was taken to custody. I wore my extra hero costume today good thing Mei always packed the case with extra spare.

"Uncle could I stay here for a while till Eri wakes up" I ask

"deny, you students are ordered to return to UA" Uncle Aizawa ordered

Then we heard the news again

"looks like you're famous, Yuki" Recovery Girl said

I felt my eyes sadden.

Yeah, famous...

Yesterday I did defeated Chisaki, at the same time... we lost someone...

'so please... you two keep smiling' those were his last words also the first time I see him smiled.

"don't let get to you, Yuki" Uncle Aizawa said

I shot my head up "hm?"

"remember it's not your fault that he died. Remember you promise to keep on smiling even in hard times you always said that when you were younger" Uncle Aizawa scratch his nape.

I smiled "thanks Uncle" then I put my bag down.

"I'll give my regards on Togata before I leave, I'll be quick about it just please watch my stuff for a while" I said then I ran.

As soon as I open the door.

"HEYOOO!" then his playing around his bed like goofing child.

"mornin, Yagi" he greeted "I guess I'm the only one who they want to keep an eye on for one more day, huh?!"

"but just look at me!"

"I'm in tip top shape, Damnit!"

I approach him.

"Togata..."

"I know" he spoke up as he settle down

"I've lost my quirk, and even Nighteye is gone."

"I've got no absolutely nothing to smile about right now."

"but that's exactly why..." then I saw his smile disappeared then he sit up "you know even though Nighteye acted the quite a lot when he was talking with me."

"so that's why you won't catch me sobbing anymore.

"after all, I'm going to become an outstanding hero from here on out!"

"and if I'm wearing a glum face, It'll be that much harder on Eri, too"

"Togata..." I called "even though you lost your quirk, you still protected her all on your own, didn't you?"

"compared to that I..."

"I was saved by Eri, the one I was supposed to be protecting."

Then look straight at him

"Mirio..."

"if I gave you my quirk... would you-"

"no thanks" Togata answered straight

"even if, for the sake of argument, something like that were possible, and I were to agree..."

"then you would be the one subjected to this hardship"

"I'm not sure what's gotten into you, feeling dejected."

"but you did great back there! you're Justice a real hero!"