One for All

All Might's POV

"I'll have you return my student, All for One!" I shouted

"you came to kill me a second time, All Might" All for One said

Then everything were covered in dust.

"it took you long enough to find us" All for One said "it's only 5 kilometers from the bar to here and it was atleast a minute after I send the Nomus that you arrive" then the dust cleared out showning him standing "you've gotten weaker, All Might."

I grit my teeth "you're the one to talk is kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support you got on" I pointed "aren't you overexert yourself"

I walk towards him "I won't make the same mistake 5 years ago you hear me" I said then I clench my palm "I will take Young Bakugou back and I will make sure your locked up for the rest of your entire life...!" I shouted

"sounds like you've forgotten your sin All Might" he said

"shut up, you're all talk" I said

"hm, have you forgotten the boy you told that he can't be a hero without a quirk"

I felt silent then I someone behind him "Young Midoriya?"

"don't call me that" he scoffs "I'm not Izuku Midoriya anymore I'm Deku"

"so you're the one who tried to kill my daugther" I pointed "why not put your revenge on me instead of her?"

"because I wanted to see your face in shock" he answer "but all that change when I met your daugther, she's very kind and full of affection."

I look at him "no wonder she hesitated to attack you, because you took her trust" I said "if Yuki believes in you why don't you just change back..."

"he~ I already became what I am today. It's all thanks Kacchan over there" he said "now my goal has change, I want to destroy you All Might as much I wanted to, on what you said to me. After I save Kacchan then the heroes didn't even realize what I did, instead I became like this, a shame..."

Then he look up "but I don't care, I'm part of the League now. I care for Master than you heroes..."

"you see All Might" All for One said "this is the results of your choice" then he turn to Young Midoriya "Izuku, go to Tomura help him restrain Bakugou"

"of course master" then he ran off

I felt guilt so this is the result of what I said to him. But I have to remember my purpose of being here. I need to save Young Bakugou, I sprint up as I use my Smash.

"you look guilt, this will be hard for us to chat more" All for One said as he fire up his air cannon.

I felt the building on the back of my spine but I ignore all that I jump back quickly. Then I saw him levitate in mid air...

Then our fist collide "you're mine!" I shouted