The Origin of Tenko Shimura

Shigaraki's POV

I remember my Grandparents

'look Tenko! It's your favorite Ohagi!' I remember my Grandfather's voice 'once you eat something yummy, your sadness will fly away!'

'aww, don't cry! You're making your grandma sad too' I remember my Grandmother's voice

But...

That's not it.

I remember now.

I remember Yuki's cry and her little smile every time I secretly play with her as heroes.

Back then...

I...

What I wanted them to say was...

I stood up as ignore the pain and everything as I took my father's hand of me as I look at it.

My senses are being sharpened.

"what I want to create you say...?" I mumble

As if it all happened yesterday...

"you already said it yourself, didn't you..." I said

Everything is so clear now.

"all I truly want to do..."

"is to destroy..."

The Deternat glared at me as he became serious "then Disappear" he said "a world without creation bears no future!"

I just stood calmly "since when did we ever... need a future?" I questioned

Flashback 15 years ago

Back then around when I was with my baby sister.

"Tenko, can you play with Yuki while I take a quick shop for ingredients then pick up Hana at shool. Your Dad won't be home early and Grandma and Grandpa is out for a moment so please play with Yuki" Mom said

I remember I was turning 5 and Yuki is going on her first age of 1 years old. I was inside my room left with with Yuki and I playing. And I was wearing a green cape around my back.

"okay Yuki, you play the hostage while I play the hero. And the pillow will be the villain" I said I turn as I act "fear not young lady! I am here to save you from evil!"

"ahahaha...!" Yuki laugh with her baby voice

I smiled "you bad guy! You let go of her or I'll use force on you!" I said

That day I my quirk still haven't manifested.

"alright you asked for it!" then I charge up then sprint up then hit the pillow as I dash to my little sister "don't worry Young Lady, your savior has come! For I Tenko shall be your Hope!"

Yuki clapped as she laugh excitely. I kneel down to her as I gave her a smile.

"Yuki" I called

Then Yuki look up to me as I stare at her cute grey baby eyes.

"do you want to be a Hero?" I asked then I scratch my neck since its itchy "man, why am I asking, maybe I'm gonna ask you that once you grew up a little."

Suddenly I saw Yuki crawl to my feet as she hugged me and tried to stand but she kept sliding down. As she kept staring at me with her adorable eyes.

"well, I guess I know your answer" I said "well, I'm just gonna keep this a secret from Dad."

"since some day... you and I will become good heroes. And I might be the best big brother and a hero to you."

Then I head up then grab the plain white cape as I put it around Yuki's back "okay, for now on we're heroes, Yuki" I smiled