Darken Courage

Yuki's POV

I reach out screaming her hero name "NAGANT...!!" I look down to see Hawks was able to catch her on time.

"Don't die on me Senpai!!" Hawks shouted catching Lady Nagant around his arms.

"Hawks!" I called out.

I turn to see "Endeavor!" I got surprised.

"All Might called me, Sorry I'm not good in the rain!" Endeavor apologized "what's the situation?! Is there any subordinates?!"

"YUKI!! ENDEAVOR!!" Hawks called "I'M NOT READY TO FLY YET!!" he mentioned.

I quickly use blackwhip catching him as I float holding them as I slowly pull and float down "she was feeling fine earlier she suddenly exploded!" I explain "AFO granted her a quirk, it must have a trap on it!"

Hawks look at Lady Nagant "Senpai, I'm Hawks!! Your successor!" he shouted "I can't believe you let All for One manipulate you like this!! I know you too well..."

"now you've fought this girl... you should have realized... it's too early to give up..!!"

"PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!! KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!!"

"YOU CAN'T DIE AFTER BEING MANIPULATED!! YOU ARE..."

"A HERO!!"

"YOU'RE LADY NAGANT!!"

I look down I can see we are closing to the ground I saw Lady Nagant's eyes slowly open she is badly injured dammit if only...

"IN THE... NEXT TWO MONTHS...!!" Lady Nagant spoke loudly with all her strength "THE TARGET SHALL BE BROUGHT... TO A MANSION IN HAIBORI FOREST..!!"

We landed softly as I let go of blackwhip as I landed on my two feet as I rush towards them as I slip down then "give me to her!" I said as I put both my hands on Lady Nagant's and start healing her "please you're going to live..! I won't let you die like this!"

"there's few people... who called were... beside me..." Lady Nagant kept talking the information with every strength and voice she had her eyes landed on Hawks "hey young man..." she called him "my heart couldn't stand it. How could you make such a face?" she ask his confidence.

Hawks pause for a moment but then smile a little "there was someone who supported me" he answer as he look up brimming "cuz' I'm...an Optimist."

I can feel myself getting tired so fast my stamina its lowering, I guess just like Yaomomo I have to use nutrients "Yuki, your hair" Hawks pointed.

As one of my strands of hair were black it became completely white on the tip I slowly took my hood down half of my hair is white "hm... its alright, what's important Lady Nagant will be fine, but she'll be needing constant medical attention" I suggest.

"Yuki, he's the only one rig-?!" Endeavor came holding Chisaki behind him, he pause seeing my condition "Yuki, your hair is..."

I flatten my lip as I pull my hood up "its alright, its nothing serious" I said.

"hey! This isn't what you said. I'm being taken away!" Chisaki kept monologuing he is not himself "let me see the boss.. he's the only one I have left..!!" I turn to him "I want to apologize."

"Chisaki" I called him as I glare at him as he became quiet "do you remember what you did to Eri?" I reminded.

"Eri... yeah..." Chisaki remembered "if only she were here..."

"looks like you've still have someone you wish to apologize" I pointed as I look down on him "if only you could feel the same way towards Eri." I see the shock in his eyes as I turn my heels away as my cape followed me "the promise you made with Lady Nagant, I'll keep it" I said "I'll ask my subordinates at Might Tower to fulfill your promise, but after that you'll be staying where you are being kept until you realize everything!"