Duty of a Liberator

The day of UA departure to private land. Renegade's POV.

Here I am outside UA rooftop buildings of Musutafu using Spectacles, I can see UA have departed I grinned then press on my communicator "how are the things I've ordered?" I questioned.

The communicator static "everything will be prepared soon" Chisaki reported "how is your visual outside UA?" he asked.

I zoom in with Spectacles I can see they've just pass by "going according to plan" I answer. "copy that, the ones you hired are on their way but some of them will be late" Chisaki reported.

"we'll wait, no one makes a move on the campsite without my orders" I said.

Present time at the Campsite.

I drop the marbles then grab Shoto's neck immobilizing him then I look up seeing Tenko in the eyes despair.

"poor Tenko Shimura..."

"how have you've failed"

I grinned my eyes as the warp gate closes. I close my eyes as I felt anger rising I look down to see Shoto I notice his eyes furrowed.

"Renegade, want me to-"

I raise my hand of reject to cut Chisaki "no, I'll take care of him" I said, I let go of Shoto's neck then grabbing his wrist taking him into another room.

I open the door then pull him in as I close it behind me.

"if you're planning on recruiting me, it won't work" Shoto spoke up.

I was shock also I was expecting that, I breath out gotta be myself "what I'm doing is whats best for society, liberating you all from all those sick lies from this egoistic society called hero society" I answer as I face him.

"you're mad, you're doing this because you're a villain!" Shoto answer back.

"NO! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU TOO!"

My eyes widen realizing what I've said, 'what have I've done?' I thought as I look down.

"for me? What are you saying?! You don't know me!" Shoto said "Just who are you?!" he asked.

I tighten my lip as I turn my heels away "I'm leaving, you don't have to know!" I said gritting my teeth as I storm off locking the door, I saw Chisaki "guard him, but don't hurt him" I ordered the Chisaki nodded.

Shoto's POV

Dammit!

I hit the wall as I sat down on the bed of this room also a containment. I bet she's gonna send someone to guard me to prevent me from escaping or doing something...

'NO! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU TOO!'

I can't stop thinking on what she said, what does she mean by that? Yet earlier...

The way she grab my wrist, its not tight.

I look up someone's coming the door creak open, and I saw Renegade's right hand man, Overhaul. He took a wooden chair then sat down "Renegade task me to guard you, don't expect you'll escape me that easily" he said.

If I'm gonna be stuck here for a while might as well try convinse this guy "why did you join?" I aslkd.

"excuse me?" Overhaul reacted not even flinching still in the serious expression.

I sigh "why did you join Renegade?" I repeat the question.

"if you're trying to get some information out of me its quite futile" Overhaul answered.

"I'm not" I answer.

Overhaul sighed "it was that time Shie Hassakia fell, one of its members ratted us out it was an ambush" he explained looking down "I manage to escape with my old man's granddaugther, I told her she's free so she ran away..."