The Lost

Yuki's POV

I felt tired and beat up from that fight I look at my hands I felt dizzy I almost fell but I stood tall.

"Yuki?!" Kota called

I stood up "I'm fine, Kota" I said as breath in and out "now we know why the villains are here" I look down I can see the forest is burning with blue flames "this is just a distraction, while the pussy-cats are busy fighting the villains the others are focusing on the students. We need to warn them"

"Yuki, more importantly you need to rest. You're already worned out, your condition is getting worse" Kota worries.

I pat his head then smile "don't worry, a condition like this can't stop me from fighting" I said then I low down "hop on my back, I need you to get back to camp. Your quirk can help to put out the fire for a while, we can leave villain there for a while he's not gonna wake up any time sooner, but it's okay."

Then Kota hop on my back then I jump off the cliff I hurry straight back to the facility, then I saw Uncle Aizawa along the way.

"Uncle" I called

"Yuki" Uncle Aizawa gasped "you're worned out, don't tell me..."

"nows not the time, for now take Kota he has water quirk he can put out the fire for a while" I said "I need to warn Mandalay, the villains are here for Bakugou"

"Yuki wait!" Uncle called

I turn to him

"tell Mandalay..."

After that I ran toward the scene where the pussy-cats and the villains are fighting

"Mandalay!" I called

Mandalay turn to me "Yuki?" she gasped "Yuki, with those injuries and your condition you need to get back to camp!"

I dodge "I know, but Uncle need to relay a message to everyone in class A and class B, tell them..."

"everyone in class A and class B" I heard Mandalay's telepathy spread through the forest "in the name of pro-hero Eraser Head you are granted permission to engage in combat, I repeat use your training you can fight these villains" she ended "there that should do it."

"Mandalay, I want you to relay another message, this is important" I said "I know why the villains are here. They're after Bakugou" then I ran towards the trees "tell them now before it's too late!" then I sprint up

"wait! Yuki!"

"listen we've discovered one of the villains targets. It's a student named Bakugou. Bakugou you should try to avoid combat then stick to a group, I hope you can hear me" Mandalay ended

I need to hurry up and reach Shoto and Bakugou. Shoto please be safe' I thought while I catch my breath.

Shoto's POV

I dodge 'I can't possibly fight since I'm carrying Tsuburaba' I thought I turn my head on Bakugou I use my left side to protect him from that villain.