Radiant

Yuki's POV

I open my eyes again the same dream and the same scene. Years ago I don't know her name now I know who she is, that person watch over and taught me to believe. But this time it's a different dream.

“what's going on?” I ask myself

Then I turn around I'm on Dagoba beach.

“Dagoba beach? What am I doing here?” I ask

Then I saw myself sitting alone ‘of course, a memory. A memory where I broke my friendship with Izuku’ Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs then stopped then I saw Izuku sit beside me.

“I knew you would be here”

“what are you doing here? You should be hiding the heroes and the police are searching for you” I said

I'm just a ghost seeing the past itself.

“I know” he said “...Yuki... I'm sorry” Izuku apologizes “I was so afraid to tell you of-”

I stood up “of what?! Of you being a villain! Don't mess with me!” I said “you didn't even know how guilty I am to trust you” I felt my tears are flooding “of all those times, the one who wanted to kill me is already by my side all the time...” I pause “just tell me why!? Why!? Why did you wanted to kill me?”

“... I'm sorry...”

“save your apologize, ANSWER ME!” I said

I was so frustrated that day, when he talk to me I became angry don't know what to say to him that time.

He felt silent then he breath out “Yuki, when you said... You wanted to help me, I felt happy. That your kindness was real, unlike my days with Kacchan I only felt hopeless” he pause “but when I took the job of killing you, I thought you would be just like All Might then I realize you're different. Your friendship was real...”

I felt sorry yelling at him.

I stop my tears then I look down on myself “I'm sorry Izuku” I apologize “but I regret to say all those things to you about you being a villain. I understand how you feel back when Dad told you that you can't be a hero without a quirk and Bakugou telling mean stuff about you... I just know how you feel” then I sit beside him “I'm sorry that I judge you, I just felt guilty when I almost save Bakugou right in front of me but I failed when I saw you” I said.

“I forgive you, Yuki” he said “I'm sorry that I tried to kill you back then, but I couldn't correct this now that I become like this” he pause “it's true that I said those. But I change when I get to know you better... I'm so happy that I gotta know you...”

When he said those I felt real guilt but I have no choice ‘I'm sorry Izuku, since you have no other path to return to. Our paths will only oppose each other’ I thought.

I heard my conscience saying those. I know this would break our friendship

Then I put a smile on my face “Izuku, why don't we chat for while” I said

“sure, I love too” he said

Then it skip down...

“your Mom is searching for you, she never stop searching for you” I told him “she said I will always wait for you to come home...”

“I see” he barely said “I really missed her, but I couldn't bear to get caught up in my mess so it's much better to distant myself from her...”

“yeah” I said

Of course this also the time when I hurt him.

“Izuku it's time for me to go now” I said.