Debut

Yuki's POV

After that...

"to have enough energy to fight with a student-teacher, are you out of your mind Bakugou... is it because Yuki receive her hero license then you wanted to challenge her" Uncle Aizawa restrained Bakugou with his scarf...

"Aizawa, wait a second pause your apprehension" Dad calms him "the cause of this incident has to do with me."

Then I saw them whispering, then Uncle Aizawa turn to us..

"since Bakugou pulled the first stunt and Yuki only ran away also she has a job tomorrow" Uncle said "Bakugou, four days! You're under house arrest." then he turn to me "and Yuki, back to bed. Your first debut starts tomorrow."

"that's all! Go to bed"

After Bakugou got scold he got released from Uncle's sermons. Well I head back to my room then throw myself up on my bed then I close my eyes...

The next day.

"What Bakugou picked a fight with Yuki?!" Mina exclaim

"house arrest?!" Hagakure repeated

"did they make up afterwards" Ochaco as

Then I saw them already on their uniforms and Bakugou is cleaning.

"good morning everyone" I greeted

Then they turn to me.

"uh Yagi? Why are you wearing your costume so early" Sero ask

"yeah, we don't have hero training today" Kaminari said

"oh I forgot to tell you guys yesterday, today is my first debut" I said

"WHAT?!" they all exclaim

"does this mean you're going to get to fight actual villains now" Ochaco said

"yep" I answer "since I got my hero license I need to prove myself to the public that they can rely on me..."

"Yuki?"

I turn "Shoto?"

"why are wearing your hero costume?" Shoto ask

"Todoroki! Didn't you just hear what Yagi just say" Kirishima exclaim

"it's her first debut, and we don't get to see it upclose" Mina whines

"don't worry guys, I'm sure you'll get to see me next time" I said "I'll be busy for three days. It's okay for me to skip school now after all I did get all the studies..."

Then I saw the time then I head to the door.

"well, see you guys later" I said while waving my hand while walking towards the door then close...

Shoto's POV

And there she goes, she already left. She's a few steps ahead of me...

I got to catch up with her...

"Bakugou, what are you going to do about the provisional license supplementary lessons?" I ask

"SHUT UP... it's none of your business" he said

Yuki's POV

Well here I am on the roof tops of Musutafu, I can see the streets are lively.

Then I saw a little girl with her family...

I felt my eyes sadden.

I remember my brother back in my memory.

"Yuki?" he mumbles then tried to touch me, but he hesitated then took a few steps back "I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry, I won't be there for you. I won't be part of your life, I want you to be happy just like we promised" then he walk out "goodbye Yuki..."