Hero training

Yuki's POV

The next

We had normal classes like english which is Present Mic is our teacher, I kinda feel easy since Present Mic kinda taught all these lessons so I kinda answer them.

Later on we got lunch in the cafeteria and our cook is Lunch Rush even though his food is cheap but it's kinda delicious, I'm sitting with Iida and Ochaco I feel happy that I met these two.

The later on the subject coarse that we're all been waiting for hero basic training.

“I am here” we turn our heads on the door we saw All Might came through the door wearing his silver age costume “coming through the door like a hero” then he walk to the desk

I felt my eyes widen then I saw Dad wearing his silver age costume

“whoa?!”

“whoa I can't really believe it's really All Might”

“so he is a teacher this year is gonna be totally awesome”

“hey look, is he wearing his silver age costume”

“I'm getting goose bumps he's so retro”

“welcome to the most important class ay UA high” Dad said “think of it as hearing 101 here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what ot means to fight in the name of good let's get into it fight to pull your punches” then he show a card ‘battle’ what it says.

“fight training” Bakugou said.

“real combat” I said “time to test our abilities” I clench my hands in excitement.

“but one of the keys of being a hero is looking good” then he press the remote showing the shelf “these were designed for you based on your quirk registration form and the request you sent in before school started” he explain “get yourself suited up and meet me at training ground beta” All Might told us.

“yes sir” we all said

After that I took my costume on the shelf the head straight to the girls locker.

My hero costume consisted of dark, sleeveless bodysuit with a high collar, yellow gloves, and white knee-high boots. Around my waist was a belt with an angular golden buckle, a small white cape attached around the back which hung down to my knees, and one over my shoulders was a longer cape, buttoned to the shoulders of my bodysuit. It's quite similar to that lady in my dream but it's fine.

I walk outside then head towards to training ground beta on my own since I'm the student-teacher, I look up then I saw Dad standing alone.

“hey Dad” I called

He turn around “Yuki you got here so fast” he said then I saw him gasp when he saw me wearing my costume

“Isn't my costume great” I said then I twirl around.

“ah yeah, it suits you well” he said

All Mights POV

Now she really looks like more of my master even the sense of her costume is the same, but only a bit younger.

Yuki's POV

Me and Dad waited then we saw our classmates walking towards the light showing their costumes they all look so cool.