Two days

Yuki's POV

I shot my eyes up and my surroundings change, all I can see is the horizon of the setting sun I'm standing on top of the building. I look around then I can see that nice lady again.

She approach me "Yuki, you did great on the sports festival. I'm incredibly proud that you won" she said as she put her right hand on my left shoulder.

"Thanks, I couldn't done it without your help and the others" I said I became curious "those people I saw there are eight of them two of them is Dad and you?" I mentioned

She smiled thenput both of her hands on her waist "those people are the previous One for All user" she said "you'll meet all of them when the time comes"

I became silent but I look at her "um, I want to ask you something" I ask

"hm, what is it?" she said

I took a breath "why did you help me during my battle with Shinso?" I ask

"we did because it's neccesary, you still have many things to learn about One for All and it's secrets. But I know you'll know them soon" she said then she took her hand "just remember, the people who helped you gave you their strength and now it's yours you just need to find out."

"and that means I still have so much to learn" I mumble

Then she lower her body towards my face "no, you have learn everything. You just need to find out that power then you'll find out about your past for now wake up. My Justice"

Then everything went bright the next thing I knew I shot my eyes open

Then everything went bright the next thing I knew I shot my eyes open. I stood up from my bed then I saw the time it it was 6:00 am in the morning. I always wake up early in the morning every time I dream about that nice lady. She never told me her name however she always gives me advice how to be a hero.

After all that thinking I took a shower then fixed myself up, I wore a plain white coat, blue scarf and dark blue knee length skirt, knee length black flat boots. I walk down the stairs I don't see Dad everywhere then I saw a note on the table, I picked it up.

"Dear Yuki

I'll be late tonight make sure you keep yourself safe.

Dad"

I put down the note then I walk towards the door open it step outside then locked the door, I exit the apartment then I saw...

"please can you tell Yuki Yagi we're here for an interview!"

"we want to ask her questions now that she won the UA sports festival!"

The press is outside, I hid at the corner I sighed. I took the emergency exit so they can't see me.

Today I'm visiting Tokushu orphanage it's been a while since the last time I stayed there, was like 10 years ago. I'm starting to miss Miss Mara I womder how is she. Everything about is kept as a secret One for All, adopted and everything I just don't want the media flooding over me.