Tears

Izuku's POV

I lower my defense "you're.." I look at them "Class 1-A!"

"You're Deku, Yuki talk about you" Uraraka said.

Then Todoroki approach "we're searching for her, but it seems you too are doing the same" he said.

I then turn around "there's no time idle chat! She's in critical condition!" I said as I started running.

"whats happening?! Where's Yuki?!" Todoroki questioned.

"she ran off on her own! Endeavor contacted to stop her but she didn't listen" I explain "right now her condition is killing her! If this continues she'll kill herself!"

"then we must hurry!!"

Few days after Yuki left UA. Shoto's POV.

"are you confirm about your suspiscions?" Iida questioned.

"she's with Endeavor's group, no doubt about it. That idiot" Bakugou confirmed.

"a thought..? Have the three of you contacted your mentors...?" Iida asked "and confirm any suspicscions?"

"we tried multiple times" Tokoyami answer "he didn't respond." "Jeans included" Bakugou answer. "Dad as well" I answer.

"I know they're busy people, but this isn't normal" I pointed confirming our suspiscions "they must be hiding something."

"come to think of it, All Might hasn't come back either" Jirou said her suspiscions.

"seems like it" Ojiro agreed "classess has been delayed and our graduation is delayed... the hero course students are placed on standby and asked to help to secure the perimeter."

"obtaining any detailed information is hard in this environment."

Bakugou showed the letter Yuki wrote "Jeans and spatula bird were contacting Yuki at the hospital. All Might was there too" he explained as he show the letter "this letter... if she's scared to even get near UA, then who sneak in and leave the letter on Iida's doorstep?! It must be All Might, while the last letter were Yuki, knowing she can come through windows not unlike All Might. So they've been working together!!"

"when it comes to Yuki and All Might, she's very good at tactics" I said "now she's with my Dad and the other heroes she may be cautious about us coming to her."

"then.. we just have to find a way to contact them!" Kirishima said "Endeavor is an Alumni in UA"

"then lets be a little pushy" Uraraka suggested.

Later on...
“Principal you tricked me” Endeavor said looking at me and my classmates.

"I heard they had to say and decided there is room for discussion" Principal Nezu explained "I'm constantly receiving status updates after all."

I step up "why did you ignore me?" I questioned my father "didn't you say.. we would stop Toya together?!"

"Shoto... the sentiment alone was what saved me back then" Dad said.

"BUT I DON'T FEEL "SAVED" AT ALL!" I shouted "IS YUKI AN EXCEPTION?!" I step up "answer me Endeavor!" I demanded "are you letting Yuki and All Might act together, aren't you?!"

From the look on my Father's eyes and kept his silence I know his answer "I knew it" I groan "you don't understand! Yuki has been my friend for so long and she never gave up on me despite you keeping me away from her back then!"

"she may be strong, but she's reckless enough to sacrifice her own life just to save the whole world! She's the same as All Might, she didn't care what happens to her. She kept saying "I'm fine" but she's not. Deep inside her positive outer expression she's crying deep inside, she's suffering in pain!"