The Encounter

All Might''s POV

Looks like I over did it, Yuki and Young Bakugou are in the nurse office they're both uncoscious now, since Yuki carried Young Bakugou it must have used all of her remaining strenght. But good thing Young Iida and Young Todoroki was there to carry them both here.

"All Might you really don't know how to hold back" Recovery Girl scolded "if you hit these children even harder they'll have permanent damage. Young Bakugou is probably tired, as well as Yuki."

I coughed the I look at them 'Yuki you have grown so much stronger than day we first met ten years ago' I turn to Young Bakugou 'and the same goes for you Young Bakugou, do you realize that you were able to smile even you're almost on face of defeat.'

'I can't wait how much stronger you both get.'

"looks like Yuki won't wake up for any time soon" Recovery Girl said

"I should send her back to the apartment" I said

"but you got a meeting to attend" Recovery Girl reminded

"right" I scratch my nape "I guess I'll ask someone."

I walk outside I remember all the teachers and staff will be at the meeting, what should I do. I look up I saw Young Todoroki

"All Might, is Yuki alright?" he ask

Then an idea pop up on my mind "ah perfect timing Young Todoroki" I said "I have a favor to ask you."

"what is it sir?" he ask

"can you escort Yuki back to the apartment" I said "she won't be waking up and I have a meeting, I can't ask anyone in the staff since we're all attending-"

"I'll do it sir" he answered "I'll make sure Yuki gets back to the apartment safe"

"thank you, Young Todoroki" then I gave him a slip "show this to the apartment manager I'm sure he'll understand. Can you stay at the apartment I won't be home and I prepared everything at the apartment for you to stay clothes and there's a guess room."

"thank you sir" then he walks away

Then I walk away as I clench my hand 'I did it.'

Shoto's POV

All Might ask me to carry Yuki home, I guess she really is tired due from all that, after saving Bakugou getting injured and getting tired I guess I should stay with her.

"oh Young Todoroki" I saw Recovery Girl sitting beside Yuki

"All Might ask me to carry Yuki back to the apartment" I said

"I see" she said

"how is she?" I worried

"she's asleep, she won't be waking up any time soon. I'm sure she'll wake tomorrow" she said then she look at her "I just finish changing her back to her uniform I guess she's ready to go."

"I see" Yuki is asleep I can she's sleeping peacefully.

"she did the same thing you did" Recovery Girl spoke up

"what do you mean?" I ask

"you two, Yuki did the same thing during the sports festival. When you were knocked unconscious she ask the same thing "how is he?" she said. Then she stay by your side until you wake up" Recovery Girl said

I remember during the sports festival I lost to Yuki during the finals, then fell unconscious after that I woke up I saw her sleeping by my side.

She really did stay...