My first day in UA

Yuji's POV

It's finally the month of April after graduating from high school I trained during my free time and now after that, I'm now wearing UA's school uniform now I'm standing to be a hero in training.

I fixed my hair in my shoulder length then half-up and half-down bun then I head down stairs then I saw Dad sitting eating his breakfast I sit beside him then grab the bacon and eggs then ate them on rice.

"so this is it" he said "your first day as a student and my first day as a teacher"

I finished my breakfast as I put the chopsticks down "thank you for the meal" I respectfully said "now shall we" I said meaning going to UA.

After that I wore my brown leather shoes then I walk up with Dad, then we start a conversation along the way.

"do you think I'll do good just like the rest" I ask nervously

He look up to me "of course you will, I can see you've studied, advance lessons and trained I can see you've been working hard just to be the hero that you always wanted to be" he said

"yeah, I know but since I heard from Principal Nezu since I already know all about it once I got my license I can be a pro-hero once I receive it" I pause "and I won't get to enjoy my time as a student more."

Suddenly Dad pat my shoulder "I know you'll do good, you are my successor after all and you'll be a great student and a hero. Also you don't have to rush things you can take your time atleast" he said while spitting blood.

I smiled "I guess you're right, thanks Dad" I thanked him.

After that we're already in front of UA high stepping in as a student and also as part teacher. I walk inside to find my clasroom since Dad is a staff and I'm part teacher I just need to be a student like any other. Now here I am standing on the huge door in front of class 1-A.

"the most promising students are waiting behind this door" I said

I slid the door open then I heard voices

"take off your feet of that desk now!"

"huh?"

"it's the first day and you're already disrespecting this Academy by scuffing school property you cretin!"

"you're kidding right did your old school put a stick up in your ass, were you born with it"

I'm standing there like I'm invisible witnessing this.

"let's start over I'm Tenya Iida from the Somme and private academy"

"Somme, huh? so must think you're better than me I'm gonna have some fun tearing you a new one"

"you would threaten me your own classmate, aren't you sure you're in the right place?!"