Meaning of Courage

Reminiscing of the years I spent with my elder sister figure Cassie, looking at the picture she and I took back when I spend my Highscool days there, ever since my recent existence in the public it was very common for many people to know me being close to All Might and gain more information about him...

At that time Tsukauchi and Dad we all stand at the airport terminal, I with my luggage ready to be out of the country at for few years until I enter UA for my entrance exam.

"Yuki, I'm so sorry it has to be this way" Dad apologized.

"It is for your own safety and privacy Yuki" Tsukauchi said as he scratch his nape.

I wear my hoodie up to avoid any photographers or stalkers of any kind, I sigh "being out of the country for a few years is making me nervous and homesick already" said trying not to cry about it inside my mind, I took a calming sigh "ok! I am ready. By the time I set my foot back here I probably a change person and maybe a bowl of ramen after that to taste of home" I said.

Dad then open his arms wide bidding me a farewell hug, I hug him so tight it will take so long before I could hug this tight after my return from abroad "I'll miss you Dad" I said still hugging him and then I let go walk to Tsukauchi "take good care of him" I said as I grab my bags.

I then proceed to the terminal towards Dad's private jet to my journey to America, I then wave my hand up with a smile. As my lugage is inside the private room set up for me it is gonna be a long flight to Japan to America after all, I sat to my seat look at the window see my Dad watching my take off to another country. "I'll retun everyone" I mumble with a smile...

After I browse my phone seeing my old school saying their goodbyes to me kinda feel like I am already home sick. And then a message pop up and it's from Shoto sending me a Chat...

Shoto "how's America?"

I chuckled as I texted back "still got a few hours until I land, it is so boring in here having all this space" I chatted.

Shoto "must be tough that you're going away, I kinda feel lonely knowing you're not in Japan" he sent.

I pouted reading that "hey! I am still in chat you know!" I sent then "Dad just wanted me to be safe that's all, after all that fight he had he knew I can be a target too."

Shoto didn't respond fot a while but then he sent me another text "Yuki, I just hope you being in America means you won't forget about me here" he sent.

I then felt dumbfounded "hey! What does that mean?!" I asked.

Shoto took long to reply just to send "Fuyumi is calling, I'll chat again soon" he ended and already offline.

I sigh thinking he is quite cute whenever he just brush things off still I am curious of this side of him.

When I reach the airport a car was waiting for me along with a super tall blonde woman, as soon as I got out of the plane and down the stairs the atmosphere where I am right now felt so new to me.

"You must be Yuki" the blonde woman spoke up, I nodded "yes ma'am, I'm Yuki" I introduce myself "and you must be Cassie, Dad- I mean All Might told me all about you."

She chuckled "you can call me Cassie, you are going to be staying here until your entrance exams until you turn 15 within 3 years" she explain.

Later I got escorted By car I now currently reside on an apartment. I have my own room that has a great view of the place, I guess this is what it felt like staying in America with the number 1 hero of America "wow! What a view" my eyes widen in such stunning place.

Cassie then approach me "like your room? I kinda went overboard on the furniture to make you feel comfortable. But I think what made you more at home is the view" she said as then pat my shoulder.