Class representative

Yuki's POV

I saw a lot of reporters outside the school entrance while I'm walking so peacefully.

"hey you can you tell me what it's like to work closely to All Might"

I sighed "man you guys never stop" I mumble

"and you look vaugely familiar"

I flinched then ran towards the entrance. Then I saw Uncle on the entrance

"please sir can you get All Might for us also that girl looks familiar and you kinda look like a mess what's your deal"

"All Might is not in campus today now get out, you disturb one of my students enough already" Uncle Aizawa said then walk beside me

"but the viewers wants to know how he's adjusting his life as a teacher"

"that guys looks familiar"

"I don't know but he looks scruffy for a hero, but the girl looks familiar"

"thanks Uncle" I thanked him

"don't mention it" he said

Then we walk inside to the school building.

"alright if you won't bring out All Might then I'll-"

"wait hold on"

Then I heard the alarm blared then looks like the defense barrier kicked in.

The news that my Dad a.k.a All Might was hired as a faculty member was all over the news then it took the entire nation by surprise, naturally the media swarmed the school in search for a story.

After that me and Uncle Aizawa came inside the classroom at the same time good thing he saved from those reporters, if not I'll be in the swarm of cameras on my face.

"decent work on combat training you guys I saw all the video and went over to the each teams results" Uncle Aizawa explain "Bakugou you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your lost okay."

"yeah, what ever" Bakugou crimge

"now let's get down to bussiness" Uncle said "our first task will decide your future"

When he said those I felt the others became cautiously aware at the same time scared.

"you all need to pick a clas representative" he said

"oh good just normal school stuff" everyone said

"pick me guys I want to be class rep" Kirishima said

"I'll take it" Kaminari said

"yeah you're gonna need me" Kyoka said

"I hope some-"

"I'm totally the right pick" Mina said

I can see the others are so determined to be class rep, I can see half of our class are raising their hand.

"Silence everyone please" I heard Iida spoke up

Everyone became silent

"the class representative duty is to lead others it's someone anyone can do" Iida said "you must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical way to fill this position is democratically we wil, hold a election to choose a leader."

"it's pretty obvious that you want us to vote for you" we all said

"is this really the best idea" Kaminari said

"we've only known each other for a few days how do we know who can we trust" Tsu said

"besides everyone could have vote for themselves" Kirishima pointed