Into the Extella

Shoto's POV

It's day 1 ever since Bakugou was taken and Yuki was sent to a nearby hospital, due to her fever and she hasn't woken up ever since that night.

I walk down the house Fuyumi prepared breakfast but I wasn't hungry, I walk out of the door but I felt a hand on my shoulder I turn around I saw Fuyumi.

"Shoto, are you gonna visit Yuki?" Fuyumi ask and her eyes look worried "Shoto, if you're worried about her and about that boy that was taken, just please don't do something reckless..."

I look down "..." I felt silent so I walk out of the door.

I arrive earlier than I thouht where Yuki is being confined, when I came inside I saw Kirishima.

"why are you at the hospital?" Kirishima exclaim

"I could ask you that?" I said

"well, I couldn't just stay home" Kirishima stutter "so I figured I would come here"

"me too. I felt the same" I respond

We were on our way to visit you when we saw All Might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu.

After that we gave way then we saw All Might heading to Yuki's hospital room, we waited there to finish we don't know what they're talking I believe he's worried.

All Might's POV

Yuki is still unconscious they said she fought a villain when her fever got worse, she must have overdue herself just to save that boy my students were talking about, then she failed to save Young Bakugou.

I hold her hand I felt regrets because I wasn't there for her...

"Yuki... I'm sorry" I mutter "I wasn't there to protect you and the others" I sobbed "I'm sorry that I wasn't there to protect Young Bakugou by your side. I could have been there to help you."

Suddenly I heard a knock I quickly wipe my tears then tranform.

"All Might?"

"Tsukauchi?"

"Yuki, have visitors" Tsukauchi said

Then I saw everyone in class 1-A came inside.

"is she gonna be alright sir?" Young Uraraka worries

"I'm sure she's fine, Yuki is just tired due to her fever" I said "the doctor said she'll wake up soon, but she needs time"

"I'm glad" she breath out

"ngh!"

I turn I heard Yuki groaning "Yuki?"

she's still unconscious, I saw her One for All is activating on it's own.

"what's happening?!" Young Todoroki ask

"everyone stay back" I ordered "Yuki can be dangerous once her quirk went out of control"

"hah,hah, hah, no, I need to fight!" Yuki is talking in her sleep "I'll never, Gaah!" then her sparks came out, 'white? But her sparks are violet before, what's going on?'

"everyone stay outside call the nurse" I ordered

Shoto's POV

Then my classmates back away, then the nurse came to restrain her. We went outside for a moment, I saw All Might is sitting.

"Sir?"

All Might look up "Young Todoroki?"

"what's happening to Yuki? What's happening to her quirk activating on it's own?" I worried