Ally from another world

Yuki's POV

I quickly shot my eyes open, recalling meeting Renegade a.k.a the me from the reverse or opposite of me dimension. This is getting too much for my mind, I've experience dimension travel, but an invading existence can be dangerous on having such headaches.

I look to my side seeing Izuku fell asleep with his laptop on, seems like he fell asleep working late. Remind me if I hire him I'll make sure he sleeps, but wait...

。。。!

I realize its not just the two of us! I remember having that other dimension Tenko. I slowly peak outside and surprise to see...

Tenko turn to see me peaking out of the tent "oh I see you'e finally awake, I'm making breakfast" he smiled like a big brother cooking at the kitchen except its the roof.

"umm..." I barely stun myself, I never had experience this scene in my life. I'm so jealous I'm with the Tenko who became a big brother to my other self, I just sat down on the chair then Tenko put down a plate of eggs and bacon then rice.

"ehe, back at home I used to cook for my sister before going to school. I don't know if you like this kind of breakfast" Tenko scratch his nape.

"ah no! I like it, it is my everyday routine back at UA" I said "I mostly spend my time back then training a little girl, she's like a little sister to me."

"oh, is there any chance her name is Eri?" Tenko asked.

I was surprise she knew her name "yes, how did you know?" I asked.

"because back then, when the Shie Hassaikai fell Renegade took in Overhaul as her right hand man and adopted Eri as a little sistet" Tenko explained "at first I didn't imagine her a big time villain taking care of a child, but it seems like Eri has grown closer to her."

"here I saved Eri from Shie Hassaikai, I was training her to control her quirk" I answer remembering those times I spend with Eri.

"I see, I'm glad you seemed to be like a big sister to her" Tenko said while cooking "I really miss cooking, its like time I'm spending time with my sister."

I took a bite of the bacon "I'm quite jealous" I suddenly spill my words.

"what?" Tenko asked.

I flinch "I mean I'm jealous that someone cooks breakfast!" I answer in a frantic "we've been eating instant noodles for days now."

The tent swipe open as Izuku yawn with his laptop on his hands "good morning..." he's still half asleep while rubbing his eye "eh?" he react as soon as he saw the scene pinching his right cheek "ouch! This isn't a dream! This is real!" he panic.

"of course its real, Izuku" I said while eating. "You should eat up, Deku. I made breakfast" Tenko said starting to wash the dishes. Izuku sat beside me as he lean "he sure acts like big brother" he said..

I wasn't listening but...

What was it like to have a big brother who always been there for you? Those times I wish my Tenko-nii and I could have been good siblings who follow each others dreams, but yet him...

Tenko's sister, the Yuki on his world is opposite of me, a villain of liberation while here I'm a hero of hope. What makes the difference between she and I?

I gulp "hey Tenko, how old are you?" I ask so very curious. Tenko turn to me "I'm 22 years old" he answer "also if you're going to ask the Yuki in my world she's around 18."

So basically Renegade is like the much grown up version of me, meanwhile I'm 16 still fighting to bring back peace. But then my objective is to defeat All for One and save Tenko-nii.