Secrets

Yuki's POV

It's already night and I felt excited when I took out my hero license. All those worries and feelings about being ahead disappeared I feel so great and happy about it... ‘I wonder if Dad saw my message yet?’

“texting” Kirishima ask

“yeah!” I answer “I just send a photo of my license. I hope Dad saw it” I said.

“don't worry he will” Kirishima said

“congrats Yagi, you're a pro now” Kaminari said

“oh guys! I can't wait to see, Yuki in t.v” Hagakure said

“thanks” I thanked them “hehe, you might only get a glimpse of me running away or maybe not?” I said

I can see everyone is happy that they receive their license and I can see Shoto is talking with Iida.

Then I walked away for a while

“Hey!”

I turn I saw Bakugou walking toward me

“come outside after” Bakugou said then pass by “it's about you.” then he left.

About me? What did he found out?

It's already night time everyone in class is asleep. Since I'm a staff it's okay for me to get out at night in the school grounds.

“hey...” I tried to call Bakugou but he didn't answer

“...”

We kept walking...

“Bakugou...! How far are you trying to go to?” I ask “you know you can't be outside during nights, since I'm a staff it's okay for me to go outside...”

“...”

Bakugou still won't answer

Minutes later we walk inside Ground beta...

“this is... Ground Beta” I familiarize “this building...?”

“this is the place where we first fought” Bakugou finally spoke up “and also you won the fight so easy.”

Of course, I remember that... he was pretty desperate enough to defeat me, since my power is similar to Dad and very much supported...

“your power is similar to All Might's and of course he's your Dad” Bakugou said “and your power kept getting stronger day by day. Not because you've trained so hard...”

“in the end you got your own hero license a real one, while I fuckin failed! What the hell is up with that? Huh?” Bakugou continues “tell me is it because you've studied and train your way through...?”

“or is it All Might?”

“listen, if you're talking about me being a pro now I understand-” I got cut off.

“SHUT UP AND LISTEN!” Bakugou shouted

I silent myself

“in the whole Kamino incident got all pieced together” Bakugou said “And I've been thinking about it the whole time,” Then turn to me “tell me, who is All Might to you?” Bakugou questioned

I stiffen when he ask "come on? What kind of question is that?” I ask.

“the boss of all the villain, that bastard... from what I could tell, with just the snap of his fingers, he could snatch away people's quirks, and bestow them to others, I couldn't believe it, one of the pussy cats was forced to retire due to the disappearance of their quirk. And not to mention, those Nomu fuckers held multiple quirks. Think about all that... the credibility of my theory seems pretty damn high.”