Watchful Eye

1 month later. Tenko's POV

Here I am visitng home with my family seeing my parents, grandparents and big sis Hana adding Mon-chan.

"it's good to see us together again" Grandpa said.

Hana smiled, Mon-chan just on the floor resting, Mom smile beside her was Yuki's picture frames and Dad glaring at me "son, you're still wearing that" he pointed.

I sigh he's pointing at my hero costume "Dad, you know I have to go to work after this" I said.

"Tenko, you changed to hero costume again?" Hana asked.

"yes, because the last one got wrecked back at USJ" I said, "honey you have to be safe next time" Mom said.

"sorry Mom, but you know my job is dangerous but it made people feel safe" I answer.

"safe?! Then what about your family?" Dad questioned "do you really think it'll make things better? Not because you became a hero doesn't mean you can bring Yuki back."

It hurts me whenever he mention her name, I stood up and look down sigh let out "Mom, I'll be heading out.." I excuse myself as walk away "it was nice seeing you all."

As I left I close the door leaving but then I glance at the window inside just to see Dad crying and Mom calming him down.

"Kotarou..." Mom calmed Dad.

"I just can't risk losing him too..." Dad cried.

I know Dad. I walked away as I took out the keys to my car as I drove out. It has been almost 3 years ever since the incident of Juban High, the day we lost Yuki...

It has affected us a lot when she died in a villain attack, and ever since that day I hold a grudge to the villain who murdered her.

The day of the UA Sports Festival Renegade's POV

Here I am asking Kurogiri to open a portal outside the sports festival dome. Soon he open the warp gate till...

"Big Sis, where are you going?" a little voice asked.

I flinch I slowly turn around to see Eri with Chisaki "umm... I'm just gonna watch at the sports festival" I answer.

"WHAT?!" Chisaki reacts that attracts Chrono's attention at bar counter "are you serious?!" he questioned.

"calm down, I'm not gonna cause an avalanche" I said "I'm just gonna sneak in, disguise as a regular citizen which what I'm doing right now" pointing at my white hoodie and a black cloth mask covering my mouth and nose. I turn to the warp gate "I'll be fine, I can jam security systems so I can literally do whatever I want" I said.

"just come back safe, big sis" Eri said waving her hand, "just come back before dinner" Chrono said. "if anything happens contact us" Chisaki said.

"mhm mhm... see yaa" I cross the warp gate waving good bye.

Shoto's POV

I change into my UA training suit, I can see everyone is nervous but I'm not. My family will be watching, that means my father.

Those times Father only accepted Yuki because of her quirk, I just hated the fact he's forcing me to her. I do like Yuki more than a friend, but I want to love her in my own volition.

But when that incident happened he just didn't care! The part he said I lost a perfect match for me. That time I refuse him to call her like that and so...

He use his flames against me,

"Don't act so foolish Shoto"

"Father don't do this!"