Collision of the two Universe

Yuki's POV

I woke up I fluttered my eyes open. Then I realize we're on the nurse's office in UA.

I hold my head. Then I saw Izuku stood up.

"looks like you have nothing to hide any more" Izuku said

I smiled "yeah"

"everyone in class 1-A in my universe knows my friendship with him" I said "so Bakugou and I swore to bring him back, but the others doesn't know all about my secret and our oath of bringing him back."

"I see" Izuku mumbles

Then we stood up from our position. Then we saw the door slid open.

"you guys awake" we saw Iida came in with he others.

"what happen?" Uraraka ask

"that villain who came here with me escape, and I know where he is" I said

"wait you know? How?" Izuku ask

"Proffessor Shiryoku Jigen in my world, who researched all about dimensional science. Before I got here he explained to me where all energy of the universe is focused on one spot" I explain "and that place is the Dagoba Municipal Park where I first came here"

"I need to stop him or he'll cause more trouble that'll affect your universe to mine" I said while I stood up "it's my duty to save my universe..."

'I just don't want them to get involve.'

"no Yuki, this isn't just your fight alone" Izuku spoke up "that man came from my universe now he threatens your universe, so it's also my fight too."

"but I don't want you all to get involved" I said

"yeah, if Midoriya said it then I'm in!" Kirishima said

"I don't care as long I have to kick someone's ass away" Bakugou said

"we may be not involve but your universe is in trouble so we'll help you" Uraraka said

"you guys, you're not heroes yet!" I pointed

"we're not, but we still have our license" Kaminari said

"some us of didn't receive our license yet, but we all don't have a choice" Todoroki said

"so we're here to help" Yaoyorozu said

"me too" Ashido said

"I as well" Jiro said

"I'll join too" Tokoyami said

"I'll come with you guys, just to make sure you don't go any trouble"Iida said

"everyone..." I mumble 'they're just like the same, the same in my universe. They never stop supporting me' I smiled "you guys are really stubborn just like in my universe, you guys never stop supporting me..."

I stood up straight "well then I want you all to suit up, prepare, and be ready" I said seriously.

............................................................................................................

Meanwhile on Dagoba Municipal Park

Everything is prepared energy spikes around the place and it's full of Void villains guarding the place.

And Jigen is stnding on the middle of the park as he harness the energy on his surroundings.

"this is good, it will take a while for universe 1 to open" Jigen mumbles
'I have spend years trying to fimd out the secrets of the multiverse' Jigen thought 'now I shall prove this world and for those people who doubted me, they shall taste my wrath!'