Hospitalize

Yuki's POV

Hosu General Hospital

I just woke up at the same room with Iida, Shoto and I we're being treated, I'm barely recovering fast since I have lot of rest, but I could barely walk. For now we're all sitting on our hospital bed I grew bored.

"did you sleep, Yuki?" Shoto ask

"no not really..." I answer

"I figure, me neither..." Shoto said

"I'm thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing" I mumble.

"yeah" Shoto agrees

"everything that happened back there it kinda feels like a miracle that we're even alive" I said as then I stared at my arms and legs "with my arms and leg messed up I could be an easy target" I said "we were lucky that we got out alive"

"yeah, seems to me he let us live on purpose" Shoto said as while he look at his arm "I'm impress that by you though Iida" he turn his head to Iida "he was actually trying to murder you, but you stood tall."

"that's not true" he said then he look down to himself "I was just-"

Suddenly the door open seeing Manual and Gran Torino.

"Oh, so the injured younglings are awake" Gran Torino said.

"Gran Torino?!" I called like I was surprise to see him.

"and Manual too" Iida said like he looks disappointed to himself.

"idiot, I could yell for you, for hours right now" he nagged

"yeah, I'm sorry I-" I got cut off

"but before I do, you've got a visitor" Gran Torino said as he turn around.

"really who?" I ask.

Then I saw a dog face 'wait this is the chief of police of Hosu city Kenji Tsuragamae' I thought as I got surprised I tried stood up.

"no please stay seated, woof" he said then I seated myself on my hospital bed "so you're the UA students who brought down the Hero-Killer"

"Stain has some serious injuries, severe burns and seven broken bones" he said "right now he's in a hospital under strict guard, woof."

We got surprised on what he said. We just injured one of nautorius villain in Japan very severely.

"there's a lesson that you should already learn" he continue "when quirks became the law. The police sought to remain this status quo they decide to we wouldn't use quirks as weapons. That's when Heroes came in, they could do what we couldn't if they were licensed of course, woof" he explains

"it would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all we're here to stop such harm for being done. The only reason Pros and they use their powers now it's because of the strict code of Ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injuries."

Of course I know this law, Dad taught it to me when I was 13. If I use my quirk without a license I would break the law and cause damage or either get killed.

"Whether you're up against the Hero-Killer or not none of you have the authority to harm the villain." when he said those I saw Shoto is getting angry. I know this is getting infuriating but it's the law "and that means the three of you" he mentioned us "and your supervisors Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino sure to receive harsh punishment for this gross abuse of your powers." I felt guilty but what choice do we have, we were on the verge of being slaughter back there we have no choice.