Izuku Midoriya

Yuki's POV

I felt blacked out I woke up I'm in a different place. As dream again but different, I look around I saw Grandma and six more people but they're all shadows.

"Grandma, what's going on?" I ask

Then Grandma grab my shoulder "Yuki, you have to run!" she said

"wait, what are you saying?" I ask

"that fear you felt, that's the same power that led us to our end. You must run before it's too late" Grandma said

"listen to her Yuki"

"this is for your own safety"

"and for the future"

But I shook my head "I can't, I'm still not finish yet!" I answer back "if this happens, then the rescue has failed. I need to save him!" I said

"but you can't defeat him, you're still not ready" Grandma said

"listen to your Grand Mother, Yuki. This is for your own good!"

"but I don't want to" I answer "look, I respect you all but I can't just leave someone. I did this so I need to save him!"

"look kid, you and your friends are in the middle of his domain now. You need to be wise about your decision it might-"

"if that's your decision, then I'll let you"

"wait, are you sure?!"

"yes, I trust her. Nana, put her trust in her I believe she can be better than all of us. She can finish what I didn't finish but soon, I believe she can do it. You're still not ready to fight him, but you can save that boy. I know you can do it"

Grandma sighed "if you agree then I'll agree, I also trust my grand daugther. That's why I need to let her soar high on her own" she said "now Yuki, stand up and we'll support you temporarily."

Then I look at them, then they raise their hands unto me...

"Yuki, our courage will be yours temporarily. All you need to do is to finish your mistakes" they all said "so we lend you our power, by our power our courage and strength is yours..."

Suddenly everything went bright...

"Yu..."

"...ki..."

"Ya.."

"..gi.."

I can here voices calling out for me, I fluttered my eyes open.

"Yuki, Yuki wake up"

"...Shoto..." then I stood up "what happened?"

"after the blast, you fell uncoscious all of a sudden" Iida said

"then your quirk starts activating on it's own all of a sudden when your unconscious" Kirishima said

"Yuki, is your quirk really that normal?" Yaomomo said

I hold my head "yes, basically it's kind of developing that's why it's activating on it's own" I said

"so that's why" Shoto said

Suddenly I heard someone clapping behind the wall.

Meanwhile

A clapping sound was echoing around the rubbled scene as Mt. Lady and Gang Orca is unconscious, Best Jeanist is severely damaged as he panting in pain.

"I see why you're the No. 4 hero Best Jeanist" the man said "that blast should have annihilate a lot of you, but you use your clothing to move them out of the way just in time."