Different Destiny

Yuki's POV

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

I got there in time. My hood on my head. My cape billows following my movement everything went slow to fast as I saw my counterpart got smash across through building walls blocks away.

Landing my boots on the rumble the sound of rocks tumbling and ticking down. I blink a bit as I felt Shoto's presence behind me "Yuki?" he called.

I missed him but I mustn't right now. "You shouldn't have come here" I said pushing him away "you'll just get in my way."

I then felt his hand grab my wrist as he made me face him "Come back to us! We can protect you!" Shoto said. "Protect me?" I repeat looking down he can't see my face because of the hood "no one can" I discourage "anyone who tried to protect me gets killed in the process" I said as I look at him with a glare "just like what happened to Midnight and the rest of the heroes!"

"Yuki..." Shoto tried to reach out "its not your fault we-"

*SCREECH...!!!*

I haven't much time to think I quickly push Shoto away "ACK-!" everything went slow then went so fast as I felt my body hitting each wall and pavement as it finally stop on the 7th block as I cough up I freed myself from the wall as I look up in shock.

"Not bad for my hero self" Renegade is walking slowly towards me with red energy around her presume to be One for All she is using "you were able to withstand just 5% of my power."

5%?! I use 50% to punch her away. Is this what the power of One for All and All for One combined?! Its too powerful but I mustn't let her roam around in my world.

"sorry Renegade, I know who you really are and your brother wants to you back" I said as I glared at her smirk "even if I have to give my all to do so" I determined.

She smirk at me as she chuckled "lets see if you can Hero!" she raise her point finger but then I notice the sky turn into dark clouds and the rumbling sound "lets see what you are made of Yuki" as soon as she mention me that was the start she declaration of our match that I went on serious sprinting up "DETROIT SMASH..!!" with that it came with a force of wind that blew the building away, I know this is causing more damage but this is an enemy I mustn't taken light.

"ufu" she smirk at me even tho she just got hit but with that she back flip and landed on her two feet "what a pack Yuki" she compliment. As then I went on 70% as I sprint up and pull my punches "BARRAGE SMASH..!!" with this I must hit any of it but she dodge every hit I sent her.

Everything went slow as I saw her grin at me as her eyes glow and use her One for All "my turn" she mumble then she starts using One for All "Combination One for All 10%+Sound Cannon" she mumble but then raise her palm towards me "lets see.."

"if you can handle me much longer" with a grin her hand blaired and it sounded like a ship horn as I scream in pain my eardrums are breaking as I cover them up with both of my hands and bleeding but at the same time got blasted away "KYAAAA-!!!" as then I got blown away Renegade kicked me down by the stomach as I landed on the concrete street felt my back in pain. My ears kept ringing in pain as I use restore to heal my senses I faintly hear a strong thud while healing my senses I turn to my side to see my very opponent walking towards me "is that all you got? Pathetic" she said as then the lighting strikes down as I scream "AAAARGH...!!"

As then I felt I got shielded and cold breeze I saw ice shielded me as I felt strong arms carried me "Yuki!" Shoto's voice my vision is vague but I felt him carrying me "Neither you are her! I won't let you hurt her any further!" he converse with my other self.