Target

Yuki's POV

A week has passed it's already the day of earning our license, the location of the exam was on Dagoba National Stadium.

“get off the bus we're here now.”

Then we all get off the bus, actually I've already been here several times since Uncle Aizawa and I always come here with his students to earn their license. I already know what the exams are like so it's more on 5% chance of passing. Even it's a random test...

“I'm getting nervous” Kyoka whined

I can everyone is getting nervous about this after it is a 5% chance. If this chance is to be wasted I need to be clever enough to win that chance.

“if you guys are able to pass this exam and get your provisional licenses, then your no longer eggs. You'll become chicklings. Incubated to become semi-professional...” Uncle said “do your best”

“all right! let's do it! we'll become chicklings!”

“OK, EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!”

“ready?!”

“plus...”

ULTRA!

We all pause then we saw a tall guy behind us.

“it's rude to randomly insert yourself into other peoples huddle, Inasa”

“AHHH, DAMN IT!” then he bow down so hard on the concrete path “PLEASE... ACCEPT... MY HUMBLEST APOLOGY!”

“who is this guy that's so ridiculously pumped up?!” Kaminari ask

“it's like someone added Iida and Kirishima together in one square result...” Sero said.

Wait a minute!

“wait a minute. Those uniforms they're from Shiketsu High on the west one of the department of heroes that matches UA...” I said then I thought he looks familiar

Then he lift his head up.

“I JUST WANTED TO TRY AND SAY IT ONCE!!“PLUS ULTRA” I MYSELF MUST SAY THAT I LOVE UA!” he said “IT THE UTMOST HONOR TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH YOU ALL AT UA I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!” he's bleeding.

Then I remember “Inasa Yoarashi” I remember

“do you know that person, Yuki?” Hagakure ask

“yeah, he's one of the recommended students” I said

“Inasa Yoarashi, he's crazy enthusiastic. If you listen to him, everything he say would normally all be interpreted positively” Uncle said “that guy... is strong”

“Yoarashi... at last year's entrance exam... in other words he came the same year as us.” I explain “in spite of getting the top passing score. For some reasons, he declined his admission offer.”

I narrowed my eyes. I know this guy I watched the video I can see how strong he is, this guy is stronger than Shoto...

“he says he loves UA and stuff. But he rejected his admission offer? I don't get it?” Sero pointed

“he's weird” Mina said

“don't sweat it, this guy is strong. I'm warning you guys I already saw his power” I said

“just like Yuki said. This guy is the real deal” Uncle agrees

“Eraser?! Eraser, is that you?!”

I geez, not this again. Once in every year.

“I saw you on TV and at the sports festival, but... it's been so long since, since we've seen each other face to face”