Internship

Yuki's POV

I just finish fixing myself up wearing my uniform, I took my duffle bag then head outside, I head towards UA I grab my hero costume from the classroom shelf. Then I walk outside I can see the others are gathering waiting for the bus.

We got to the station minutes ago then Uncle Aizawa take one last explanation "everyone has their costume right? Remember you don't have any permission to wear them in public out yet and don't lose or anything."

"gotcha!" Mina squeal

"speak properly that's yes sir, Ashido"

"yes sir..." she pouted

He continue "make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internship now get to it."

"yes Sir!" we responded

Then we all split up in different direction. Then I saw Iida, Ochaco and I approach him.

"Iida wait!" I called

Then he stopped

"hey, if you ever wanted to talk we're friends right" I said

Then Ochaco agrees

Then he turn around face us "yes" he barely said

I became worried "Iida, if you did something far reckless I'll make sure to save you even I'm far ahead and even you didn't wanted to be save, I'll make sure you're okay" I said

After that he left, I can see his expression is fake. He might be smiling but that's not his real expression now his real expression is hatred, I can see it through his eyes.

Later on Ochaco and I split up then I head towards to the train I'm suppose to take. While I was walking I suddenly stop when I felt a hand on my wrist.

I turn around

"Shoto?"

"I forgot to say goodbye" he said

I was surprised then I smiled "I thought you left, I was suppose to do the same thing" I said

Suddenly he pulled me

I felt warm I realize he kissed me in public. I stay for a few seconds then we pulled back.

"see you soon" he said

I smiled "hm, see you soon" I said

After that we part ways, I took the train then I saw Shoto disappeared from the crowd. I took a seat to the window I feel the bullet train moved so I took out my phone then plug my earphones then hear some of my favorite music. About minutes later I felt the bullet train slow down then it's my stop.

It's been a long time since the last time I saw Sorahiko, I can tell it was 2 years ago. I was training under him for 3 years I know I already trained and learned from him, but I need to get stronger and I need to seek something.

Well I just saw a Taiyaki stall so I just took the chance to buy some for me and Sorahiko he loves to eat Taiyaki so I thought to buy some.

Well I continue myself up then I saw family, a mother, father, sister, brother and a child. It makes me think of my real family, I remember the police said about my past when I was 13 years old.

They said my family died along with my grand parents and my brother was knowhere to be found, I believe that me and my brother will meet some day. I just hope that the's fine or even alive, I want to see him and I want to know him then tell him that I want him to be part of my life.

I just felt sad every time I see a family just like that, I never get to know my family nor my grand parents. My only wish is to see my brother, well before all that I'll became a hero, then I'll do what ever I can to find my brother real soon.