Pity

Chisaki's POV

I'm just walking on the silent halls my foot steps are the only thing that echoes. I stop on front of the door, behind it is my leader's room, the woman I'm following and respecting.

"Good Morning going for a morning roll call for her?" Lady Nagant predicted fixing her jacket.

"she went out last night on her own so I'm very sure she overslept" I assume then knock by the door "Renegade you awake?" I ask few seconds pass no response I sigh.

"wow she's a heavy sleeper" Lady Nagant said.

I groan as I just use my quirk to make my way in "Renegade it is 10:00 am, where are you- huh?" as soon as the door open Renegade wasn't sleeping or in her insude the room to begin with.

"oh, looks like she's up early" Lady Nagant said.

"where could she be?" I asked.

Renegade's POV

"Hah! Hmrgh Haa-!"

I dodge then hop back flip land my hands push then flip land on my feet softly "hm.." I look up seeing Eri charging up then she pull her punches I dodge sweep her feet falling on her back she look up then then roll to the side as I try to hit her, Eri stood up "Hah!" she was about to hit my abdomen, but I was able to catch her fist.

I smiled feeling her motivation of learning "you're learning well, Eri" I said. Eri smiled as she pull her fist back "Big Sis, you are a great teacher after all" she compliment.

"so this is where you off to, Renegade" I heard a familiar voice, I turn to see Lady Nagant and Chisaki standing by the door "I woke early, since I saw Eri here training alone" I answer.

"I see" Chisaki mumble "Renegade, we found rebel heroes base" he reported.

My eyes sharpen "Lady Nagant will you train Eri for me?" I asked, "gladly" Lady Nagant answer. I went up with composure soon we were at the meeting room "They're at the Oceanid Prefecture."

"I see, so they're base is under water" I said being impressed "since we always looking on ground, they made such a smart move but in a weak support."

"Chisaki ready yourself, I need only you by my side at this mission" I ordered "today we shall end things once and for all."

Tenko's POV

It has been 3 years I'm still at Oceanid base, I haven't seen my family for a while now. But according here they are still fine and not being touched by the Liberation.

"Oi Shimura" Todoroki's voice called. Still as irritating as ever "what is it?" I asked. "could you come over for a moment, we have a situation" Todoroki answer.

I became sharp, soon we reached the medical bay we saw Mirko, Gang Orca and Hawks were the only ones who returned from expedition and they're all badly injured.

"what happened?!" I questioned.

Hawks groans "she... she found..us..." he said groaning "she manged.. to tagged us... it has... a homing beacon..." he reported.

Wait, we have one of Himiko Toga's knives. That means...

*BANG!!! BLARE...!!*

*WHIR!!!*

All of a sudden everything went shaking and making that whirring sound from the outside, then everything went shaking like as if we were floating. I look outside the window my eyes widen.

Renegade's POV

I grin using my metal manipulation pulling the base out of the water. One of my quirks Adapt the ability to adapt in any environment.