The battle between Overhaul and Yuki

Yuki's POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Right in front of me, I can see Izuku standing right in front of me. But now... he looks different...

"Izuku...!"

"it's nice seeing you again, Yuki or should I call you... pro-hero, courage hero : Y uki" Izuku grins

I felt scared... I can't bring myself to stop him.

"Izuku... what happened to you?!" I asked

"oh you mean this, you did this to me" Izuku blamed "you're the one who told me, the next time we see each other we're no longer friends but as enemies."

I gasped "it wasn't like that..." I said "I regret saying those to you!"

"Izuku, you're still my friend, I can help you. Just please listen to me!"

"Shut Up!" Izuku yelled "just shut up, you never gave me the chance...!" he said

"by the time I was gonna tell you, but you ran away!" Izuku shouted

Then my eyes soften "Izuku, what are you saying?"

"what I'm saying is... I love you" Izuku said

My eyes widen...

"I like you, Yuki. I felt for you. I really am" Izuku said

"Izuku..." I became sad "... I'm sorry Izuku. I love you as a friend, but I alr-"

"already have someone else" Izuku continue

I gasped "how?" I back away "how did you?!"

"I saw you... back in Dagoba beach, I watched you two... and it sickens me" Izuku said "you're the only one in my mind... I just still can't move on...!"

I look down on myself "I'm sorry Izuku" I apologize "but I loved him, and I know him for a long time, he's more than you know about him..."

"so that's why you chose him... over me" his eyes darken "I see..."

Suddenly Izuku sprints up then grab my throat... as I put both of my hands on his grip.

"Ngh!" I felt his grip is tightening

"I..zu...ku..."

I felt I can't breath

"I'm sorry, if you won't choose me. Then I'll just erase you" Izuku said then his eyes change red...

This is not the Izuku I know, he's change, he's not... hm?

His eyes, they're turning green. I look deep in his eyes. I can see the same kind boy I met...

Those sad eyes, I can see deep within him...

He's still the same.

Then I let go of his grip, I felt my hands fell.

I gently smiled "well then, if you want to kill me then do it..." I said as I calmly smiled

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! don't talk you hero scum!" Izuku yelled "you're just the same as All Might! We're not friends!"

I smiled "if I'm not your friend, then kill me with your own hands" I said

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Izuku yelled

Then I felt his hands are shaking, and I can see he's trembling...

"it's okay, after all we're friends so it's okay for me to die" I said as I felt my tears trickle down from my eyes...

Deku's POV

Her eyes she's not lying, these are the eyes that gave me kindness and friendship...