Meeting the two One for All

Izuku's POV World 2

After all that we're at the center of the park. I can see the whole park is clean and peaceful. But I feel a little weird ever since that dream.

"everyone this is the center of the park" Mr. Aizawa explained "this is Shiryoku park it was named after the scientist who died here. That scientist devoted himself in dimensional science, however due to his arrogance he built a machine that led the accident 7 years ago."

"a lesson where you need to learn, not to use your arrogance to in your goals as heroes. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mr. Aizawa" we all respond

I still can't move on about that flash.

First was the girl in my dreams, then it was those flashes of image.

Just what is it?

"is something wrong, Midoriya?"

I turn "Todoroki?"

"ah, no just a bit dazed" I said

"maybe you're just tired from your work study" Todoroki said

"yeah, maybe" I said

It's been days ever since we brought down Chisaki and rescued Eri. Also we lost Sir Nighteye, now everything kinda change since that happened.

That I was able to fight fate, I was able to change his views...

Sir Nighteye... just-

Suddenly I felt he breeze changed

"hey what's happening?!" Sero ask

"look, the sky!" Kaminari pointed

We look up we saw a hole swirling as it open up. Then we saw people wearing some kind of suit fell to the ground as they land to the ground without a scratch...

Then I saw them attacked the people

"everyone, defend the bystanders!" Mr. Aizawa ordered

Then we all sprint up then I saw Uraraka, Yaoyorozu and Asui helped the bystanders escape. Then the rest of us fought against the villains.

"man, these guys are tough" Kirishima said

Then Iida sprints up as he help the bystanders away from the scene.

Then I use my shoot style to fight against these villains left and right. Then I knock them all one by one but they just kept coming.

I look at the hole.

These guys just kept coming?!

We need to find a way to seal that hole and-

Then I saw a figure coming out from the hole.

............................................................................................................

Yuki's POV

Void kept gripping my neck as it gets harder and harder as we kept falling.

"do you think you can stop me, Yuki!" Void said

No good, he won't budge, plus I'm getting weaker in any second. Then I saw the ground as we fall

I grin "I may not able to stop you! But can you stop the fall!" then I turn my position in opposite.

As I use Void as a landing cushion. Seconds later I felt the impact of the ground as I was thrown away.

I hold my head as I look around, and Void is unconscious...