Villain Debut

Renegade's POV

As soon as I enter the vicinity I jam the signal, systems and the door preventing anyone to escape and call for help. Good thing I brought my steel beam as I sat on it while floating "Kurogiri bring our guest would you?" I asked.

"as your wish, Renegade" Kurogiri responded as he open the warp gates at different location enter the villains I manage to hire.

Shoto's POV

Wait who are these people?! They don't look like staffs or-

"Stay back students!" Mr. Aizawa ordered "this is not a drill, these are real villains!"

"stay back everyone, class president. Lead your classmates outside" Thirteen ordered.

"that won't be neccesary"

All of a sudden a black smoke appear then smoking eyes staring down at us preventing us from escaping "Greetings UA, we are the Liberation" it introduce itself "we are here to liberate all of you from the lies of your so called heroes."

"talk about Villain ridiculous dreams" Bakugou spoke up "now Die!" he sprint up with Kirishima as they try to hit the villain but they're attacks pass through it.

"fu~" I heard the villainess at the center of USJ smirk as she raise her had showing her mask "Kurogiri, to make things interesting spread them up" she ordered.

"as you wish, Renegade" the warp villain respond as he widen up consume some of us including me all of a sudden I fell to a different place I look around I see I'm surrounded by those mob villains.

"a lone kid, good we can take him!"

I furrow my eyes "tch, so noisy" I just step on the ground and froze them all.

Renegade's POV

Here I am bored seeing Kurogiri are having all the fun, oh seems like Eraser Head is coming this way.

"oh, I see you chose to fight me" I grin feeling excited "you heroes are such a fool."

Eraser Head glared using his quirk as I lost Metal Manipulation the steel beam I was sitting fell as I stood up softly "you're the head of all this, aren't you?!" he questioned.

"needless to say, I am" I answer confidently.

"how old are you?! I can tell you look so young to be a villain" Eraser Head said

"pfft, being a villain has no age" I pointed raising both of my hands at shoulder level shaking my head lightly "don't underestimate me, not because you erase my quirk."

As Eraser Head charge towards me I dodge his scarf left and right, so easy. I then did a back flip dodge two times as I landed softly in my two feet "not bad, Eraser Head" I compliment "but too bad I haven't even attack yet" I grin.

"those skills, who taught you that?!" Eraser Head questioned.

I click my tongue "I taught myself" I grinned I sprinted up use Spectacles to clear my sight and sense his movements as I punch him on the gut "heh~" I grin then kick.

Eraser Head thud back on the ground as he stood up "I... I erased your quirk... how can you..?!" he gasp.

I levitate "I'm much pretty not the same as the usual villains you've fought so far in your lives" I explain as I sigh "even tho you've disabled my quirk, I still have more in my sleeve."

I dodge back as I saw Thirteen using blackhole to capture me "Eraser! You ok?!" ask.

"I'm fine..." Eraser Head panted "this girl... she's strong... and skilled..."