Pain

Yuki's POV

"Hey Tenko, can you tell me what quirks Renegade has?" I asked.

Tenko turn to me "well, during my recent work on spying her. From what we've research and pkwer demonstration she has Restore, Metal Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, levitate, hot-half and half-cold, Sound Cannon, senses enhancement, some endurance enhancement and lots of unknown quirks she haf in store" he finish "Renegade has been hard to fight, not to mention she stole One for All."

I put my fingers on my chin thinking "this will be hard, so she's the same as All for One she'll be tought to beat" I said as I kept brainstorming.

"maybe if we can somehow trap her in one place it might work" Izuku said while chewing on his bread "if she has advantage on Metal, that means you have to take her outside where no metal she can manipulate."

"the problem is she can heal herself" Midoriya said while drinking his coffee.

I look at my palm "Restore only has limits" I explain "I can only use Restore if I have stamina in my body, sleep, nutrients or life itself" I finish.

"then all we need is to tire herself out" Bakugou said eating bread "then we beat the helk out of her."

"if I were me I'll be smart enough on my surroundings" I pointed.

"oh, and how did you know that?! Huh?!" Bakugou questioned.

I just swallow my coffee "it's because I beat your other self at the first day at Hero Training" I pointed "I use my brain first before fighting."

"she does have a fair point" Izuku and Midoriya agrees at the same time.

"GRR..." Bakugou groans as he face the wall.

"anyways, if you guys came here by portal how can you go back?" I asked.

"yeah, about that..." Midoriya mumbled.

"we didn't plan and just got here" Shoto straight out the answer "well I think Asui and the others are back at the Liberator base so maybe some of them might open it from the other side."

I think things are kinda lively ever since these guys came here. Yet I still worry about Renegade, she is me from another world. I glance at Tenko who is smiling and getting along with Izuku...

Ufu, seeing them makes me jealous that what if my Tenko-nii were like that. But if that happens would it end up just like Renegade? Would I hurt them?

"hey Yuki, I've got an idea" Izuku called "what if we lure her in the forest? There you can go full percent in your power, and I have my ways to boost more of your power" he suggested.

That hit me "good idea, Izuku!" I said yet still curious whar he is planning to enhance my power.

Renegade's POV

*GRUMBLE*

"hm?" I heard a stomach growl I turn to see Eri holding her stomach, I smiled as I kneel down to her "hehe, seems like your hungry, Eri" I said giving her head pats.

"I'll be fine, big sis. We need to hide for a while" Eri said worrying about my condition.

I put up a smile "I'll be fine" I said standing up "hm?"

I use Search and senses sharpener, somewhere outside the city by the forest. Yuki is making a move, she's standing alone is she challenging me for a fight? Ufu. As if she can win against me in any kind of battle. I turn to Eri "I'll be back Eri, I'll go find some food" I walk towards the window wave out as I jump out of the window.