Shaken Feeling

Yuki's POV

Right after the meeting Ochaco, Tsu, Kirishima, Hado, Togata, Amajiki and I head to a nearby table to take seat...

Togata and I felt the same feeling of being a failure.

I can see everyone here is frustrated and the air is dead silent...

"so frustrating..." Kirishima mumble

I felt like I couldn't speak from what I did...

I feel guilty that I couldn't save her

"Yuki..." Ochaco worries

I breath out "... it's my fault..." I blame myself "... I should have apprehended him sooner..." I mumble then my bangs cover my sight "... I could have save her..."

"Yuki, don't blame yourself it's-" Ochaco worries

"IT'S MY MISTAKE!" I shouted

I can see their both shock when they heard me...

I clench my hand on the desk "... I'm not the hero I was suppose to be" I felt my tears are flowing "I failed to be the kind of hero that protects and save people who needs help" I said "... I became a pro to make my dreams to reality, but..." I clench my hands "... I failed...!"

"Yuki..." Ochaco mumbles

Then we heard the elevator stopped on our floor.

"are you guys holding up a funeral or something?" Uncle Aizawa walk towards us

"Mr. Aizawa!" Tsu called

"just call me Eraser Head outside of class" Uncle Aizawa said "I had originally planned to suspend all of your internships today..."

"WHAT?! WHY NOW OF ALL TIMES?" Kirishima questioned

"you all heard that there's a possibility that the League of Villains are involved. That changes things" Uncle Aizawa said "but you know... Yuki..." he scratch his nape "you still haven't restored my trust in you yet. Even after you became a pro."

"I know..." I answer

"and I know you blame yourself for not saving that girl" Uncle Aizawa continues "but you're a pro now, it means you bigger responsibilities. Unfortunately, I have every reason to believe that if I were to stop you right now..."

"you'd just jump out of the midst of things again."

"I'm watching you"

"if you act reckless, I'll just have stop you even if you're a pro"

Then Uncle Aizawa pat my shoulder "you got that, Rookie pro?"

I felt his words came to my mind.

"Mirio..." Amajiki called "could you lift your head, please?"

"hey, hey, Togata, you know what" Hado spoke up "even if you're feeling regret and getting down over it, there's nothing you can do about it. You know that right?!"

"... yeah" Togata answer

"let me tell you something..." Uncle Aizawa said "that hand of yours that just barely failed saving her..." he pause "I'll bet that she felt something other than despair."

"so keep looking forward and go beyond" Uncle Aizawa finished

I felt my spirit is a bit healed "thanks, Uncle" I thanked him

"I'll... I'll follow you forever Eraser Head!" Kirishima said

"no, not forever please" Uncle Aizawa said