Everyone's Effort

Yuki's POV

The next day at the Teacher's Lounge...

"A class... is doing some sorta dance hall live performance thing? That sounds pretty fun" Dad said "and you're gonna be one of the singer, I can't wait to watch you sing..."

"thanks Dad" I thanked him "it looks things are gonna get pretty busy. But I'm looking forward to it...!"

"So, what did you want to talk about, now of all times? It's been a while since the two of us talked like this, alone" Dad said "ever since you became a pro-hero you've been pretty busy, but I'm happy that you're getting near to your dream."

"thanks, Dad" I thanked him then I clear my throat "anyway, during my partnership, the power of One for All changed and it almost damaged me completely when things got desperate."

"I was badly injured during that time when I fought Chisaki, and even then, I wasn't able to win. My movements were predicted."

"if Eri weren't around, I would have been immobilized immediatley after."

"however the power surges through me changed to golden yellow, just like yours Dad?"

"then that means One for All is developing inside you" Dad said "and that power is evolving as long that you master it's power..."

"but, still... I already mastered long range combat. Still I need to train more" I said I grip both of my palms "can you help me train, Dad?!"

"fine, but we need to relocate this elsewhere" Dad said

Later on at school grounds, forest sector.

"do you have to wear your hero costume on?" Dad exclaim

"I got used to it. Besides it's easier to move around" I said then I took off the cape then breath out "I'll try using 20% of my power, okay!"

"fine, now do it" Dad said

Then I fired up One for All as golden yellow sparks surge around me.

"now from this position, I'll unleash my attack" I said then I flick my finger as it release a power smash toward the trees.

I breath out.

"not bad" Dad complimented

"I need to train more" I said "my aim might be good, but I need to get better."

"then let's continue this" Dad said

"Right!" I respond

The next day. Today is Saturday today we all took the time to practice...

"you're good Kyoka" I complimented

"thanks" she thanked me

Shoto's POV

I can see Yuki is doing well, despite Bakugou's noises on his complaints.

Yuki's POV

"I'll go check the others outside" I said

"sure, just be back before the break" Kyoka said

Then I head outside the height alliance, then I can see Mina and the dance team is still practicing..

"Everyone it's break time" I told them

Then they all stop as they sit down. Then I notice something on the bush as I approach it...

"ah, Mirio!" I notice

"The peaches are ripe forthe picking!" then Mirio hide behinds the bush

Then everyone reacts "...wh-wha... Er...?!"