Darken Origin

Yuki's POV

"uck... it hurts..." I groan feeling my whole body aches and my quirk Restoring my body. I looked left and right as I just kick out rubble then it tumble down dust spreads then cough a few times, I can hear some screams and destruction so close. 

I must get out of here "huh?"

"come on we got to help them!" a voice echoes through the rubble. I peak a little to see two heroes 'Heroes! Finally we're saved' I relieved, but then...

"writh this we can gain more fame!"

"I can't believe you! Whure hure that mad man?!"

Hire? That villain? What are they talking about?

"more action means more screen time, amd and who knows?! We might even rose up in the hero ranks."

"the public will see us better than average heroes."

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"don't you think this is too much? Many students have died already."

"Nobody knows, as long there is a villain. They will always be the ones to be blame for it."

"you're right. This better be worth a shot..."

In the eyes of everyone, they see heroes is someone to admire. But they were all blinded by their deeds.

"I how to get out of here" I panic stepping back. But then a rock tumble as it made a sound "SOMEONE'S HERE...!" the heroes heard.

I panic out of fear and desperation as I made a run for it. "I have to get out of here! I'm not safe anymore!" I mumble to myself.

*PIERCE!!*

"Uck...!" I felt my stomach been pierced two times I look down to see purcupine spikes, of course this hero has the ability to create these spikes from his body. And that must be one of his sidekicks.

I didn't care anymore I just have to get out of there.

I use some the tree by the fence jump reach for the branch then swing up then landed on the two red sneakers on the other side of the school fence to the street then made a run for it.

Shoto's POV

As soon as the signal cut off I didn't took another second to rush out. I gotta to save her, I have to protect her no matter what.

Yuki please be safe!

Yuki's POV

"Damn we lost her!"

"the way how she made her escape, there is no doubt she's trained."

"who cares? If she rat on us we'll lose everything!"

"if we can't find her lets just replace her with a corpse"

"there's no way she'll ran back home, she will know we'll kill her there."

"for now we gotta head back and finish what we got here for."

They already left.

"hah... hah... hah..." I kept breathing hard as I felt the pain on my stomach, the blood is dripping and soaking my clothing. I breath deeper as then put a handkerchief on my mouth the pull out the spikes in pain "URGH...!!" my scream muffle. I breath in as I still have one more to get I grab it as I felt my blood dripping from my stomach, and without any second I pulled it fast "URGH...!!!" I cough my handlerchief out as I catch my breath and feeling the pain as I use Restore my wound slowly closing the blood dripping a bit and my body feeling tired. Then I felt cascade of water fell down on my cheek, its starting to rain "urk-! Cough!" I cough blood.