Paranormal Liberation Front

Izuku's POV

It's been one week, and here we are. The League are inside the Liberation Army's base. Here I am still searching for a cure for myself with my laptop searching some possible people who had curing quirks, but still no luck. Then I shove a sushi in my mouth as I can see the others are eating sushi as well.

Now we live a life in luxury thanks to the League's victory led by Senpai..

"ahh... so this what they meant "calm always" follows the storm" Compress said

"you didn't do anything" Dabi reminded "Deku did most of the fight, you should be thanking him."

"ehehe" I laught embarassly

"haha! Oh, but I did! I ran around a lot" Compress said

That's the same of doing nothing. Then I look back on my laptop still researching and still nothing... this'll be hard to find someone with curing quirks. Well the only way to gain my normal self, it's either Chisaki's quirk however he's in Tartarus in other words hopeless or finding a person who had a curing quirk that'll be 1% chance of finding a cure.

Then I notice Dabi isn't touching his sushi "hey Dabi, you still ain't eating your sushi" I said

"nah, it's yours now I don't like fish" Dabi said

"ehe, I'm full" I said then I took the plate "hey Spinner it's yours now" I passthe plate of sushi

"thanks Deku" Spinner said

"Deku..." Dabi called

"?"

"have you found your cure?" Dabi asked

I pause a little "well... not really..." I said

A lot has change when we took over the Liberation Army, well Toga discovered she can use the blood she stored and use its quirks, me I'm starting to change a little, and Twice well he kinda overcomed his trauma of sort..

"lets stop doing things that make people angry" Twice talk to himself as he kicked the table with Toga's wounded picture on it "OOOOPS! My foot moving on it's own! Stupid foot!"

"I'm a bad boy... don't hit me! Huh?! What the hell am I saying?!"

Dabi, Spinner and I sweat drop

"I thought he over his... issues? It looks like he's splitting again" Dabi pointed

"apparently that "theraphy" he underwent actually made worse" Spinner pointed

"yeah, I think..." I barely said

I turn seeing the door opened as Skeptic and Trumpet entered inside the room we're staying and I expect they're going to pick us up.

"it's time, hurry up" Skeptic said

"SHUT IT, NERD! WE'RE STILL EATING OUR SUSHI!" Twice spoke up

I sighed then I just stood up then put my laptop down as I halt my searching for while at this very important event.

Moments later

Here we are the group of us walking with Skeptic and Trumpet, however Twice and Skeptic kept nagging for straight minutes now, as I can feel a headache just by hearing these two.

"excuse me? Have you forgotten that we were the ones who paid for that sushi?" Skeptic reminded "not to mention your treatment, the editing of the footage, Midoriya's liberty for hacking secret archives and Toga's coat"

I can't believe they even added me up.

"eh yeah? And whose charity was it that allowed that old baldy to stay in this hideout when he should be in a casket right about now?" Twice nagged