The Promised match

Shoto's POV

I know Yuki will be watching I know she's expecting me in the finals. If I win this I'll tell her, well if she wins it's only fine.

I'm still in the waiting room I kept looking at my left-side I know it's power, that bastard expect me to use it. But Yuki told me to use it not for him but for me and her, if I were to use my left-side not to hurt her but to defeat her. Her determination to win is as desperate as mine, I clench my hand.

I remember what Mom called me 'unbearable' I thought before she pour boiling water on my face. I remeber Yuki that day.

Flashback 8 years ago

I was crying alone I never felt so much pain after what Mom called me then pour boiling water, I buried myself on my knees. I felt so alone without Mom that day, I hated that bastard it his fault why Mom did this to me.

"Shoto!"

Suddenly I heard a voice, a very familiar voice a kind one.

"Shoto what happened?!" she ask

I look up then I saw her

"...my mom called me unbearable..." I sobbed "then she poured boiling water on me..." I kept sobbing

I felt warm I look up she was hugging me.

"it's okay, it's okay" she kept saying while she caress my hair "she didn't mean it" she said "she didn't mean to say those to you. Your Mom still loves you, I believe in her. You just have to be strong and believe in yourself."

I saw her smile the same one who gave me comfort, she never left me that day. Every time she see me crying she's always there to comfort me.

Flashback ended

I look unto myself now I can see how much we changed from years ago and now. I look on my left-side once again "Yuki I promise I'll win this, and I'll be a hero for you" I mumble my words.

Suddenly the door slammed open, I turn my heads I saw Bakugou.

He looks confuse "hey what are you doing here this is my space to-"

"crap, this is waiting room No. 2!"

I ignore him and stay silent I look away

"alright fine I may have walked into the wrong room, but don't think that I'm gonna be on top of my game you got that" then he slammed the table along with his explosion "YOU GOTTA BRING A LOT TO THIS ICY-HOT!!"

I stay calm till I heard Bakugou say the same thing similar to Yuki.

"Yuki"

"huh?"

"she said the same thing" I said "she told me to do my best"

Then he clench his fist "what does she has to do with this" he grumble he kicked the table "it's all between you and me, once you lose I'll be in the finals. I'll defeat Yagi then prove that I'm stronger than her and All Might. Focus on the match whatever your family problems are, whatever you're feeling none of that craps matter, just make sure you don't hold back. Use your flames on me I want everyone to know I beat you at your best" then he left

I look at myself then I remember Yuki's words 'Shoto it doesn't matter you use it, I know because it is your decision to use this power or not. Just remember stay true to yourself. And I know the fire on your left side is not your father, this fire is you I believe you are strong and more kind. You just have to accept things that you cannot accept' that's what she said. I must win, I can't promise I will win but I'll try for her.